Part 4: BFF

The next day Sabrina tried calling Sam to see if he was okay but there was no answer.

"Cool. Then I'll just come to you." Sabrina said to herself before getting into her pink Maserati and driving to Sams place.

"SAM!" Sabrina yelled banging on his door.

"I'm not home." He said through the door.

"Boy I'll kick this door down." Sabrina said with her hand on her hip.

"Ok. Ms. Incredible Hulk." Sam said opening the door looking terrible.

"Haha very funny." Sabrina sarcastically said coming in. "Are you okay?" She asked sitting on his bed as Sam got back into bed and covered his face with his silk red sheets that matched his silk red pillow cases. His room was literally like royalty. Like what person you know has a chandelier in their room.

"He broke up with me." Sam sobbed.

"Awww poo bear." Sabrina said hugging him.

"I don't understand if you say you love me why does it matter." Sam explained his frustrations.

"Reputation." Sabrina said sadly.

"He can reputate these nuts in his mouth. I'm done with down low niggas."

Sam phone then sounded.

"It's Lance." Sabrina said.

Sam rolled his eyes. "Man fuck him."

"Maybe you can if you pick up." Sabrina said jokingly then grabbed the phone and picked up.

"Lance." She said

"Where's Sam, I need to talk to him."

"NO!" Sam said loud enough so Lance could hear him.

"Put me on speaker." Lance asked.

"You are." Sabrina smirked.

"Snooks."

"Snooks?" Sabrina thought laughing a little.

"I fucked up. I just freaked out I shouldve never over reacted like that."

"Well you did and if you're too embarassed to be with me then maybe we don't need to be together."

"Mhm." Sabrina said to herself.

"But Snooks you know I love you."

"Then prove it." Sam said hanging up the phone.

"Yassss bitch." Sabrina said happy for him.

"Nooo bitch. I love that nigga." Sam said covering his face again.

"Well damn, I thought we was bout to get in formation but okay."

Sam laughed. "I can't stand you bitch."

"Blah. Let's go get some martini's." Sabrina suggested.

"Uh uh you know I'm a mimosa typa bitch. Okurrrt."

"There goes my Sammy." Sabrina smiled as he got ready to go.

"Nah I'm good." Sam said turning down the third guy who was interested.

"Okay now he was cute." Sabrina said finishing her second apple martini.

"His ankles was ashy." Sam insulted.

Sabrina bursted into laughter. "You ain even look at his ankles let alone him."

"True." He agreed then laughed.

"You ain right." Sabrina said shaking her head.

"I don't know why yo ass bring me to a gay bar." Sam told her.

"To get your mind off Lance. Duhh."

"Lets talk about Jason then."

"But you said he was straight."

"And clearly into you. He looked our direction every time he scored."

"Cause you was acting all crazy let's not forget the most colorful out of the whole crowd."

"Girl please. He was looking at you even though you was etiquette clapping." He said clapping softly trying to mimic how he remembered her cheering for Jason.

"Shut up." She laughed.

"Mhm and you talking bout me turning down guys."

"Well, Jason never asked me out so I really haven't turned down anyone." Sabrina said then started to think of Ricky. "Ricky still has my heart anyway so I'm really not interested in anyone.

"I'm a lil drunk so I'm just going to say it. Baby we got to move on. Like, I understand what happened was fucked up I'd be going crazy had it been Lance, but I would've moved on after a while." Sam said.

"Really." Sabrina said now serious.

"I'm just being honest Bri."

"Well, now is not the time. Bartender." She called out to the guy behind the bar. "Another martini, this time strawberry and make it double please... on the rocks."

"Ooookay." Sam said sipping on his mimosa not saying much of anything.

She took a sip of her martini then turned to Sam."

"I'm sorry Sammy. It's just gonna take a lil time."

"I just want you to happy Bri."

"You are my happiness." She told Sam

"Ugh I hate when you make me loose my train of thought with the cute shit." He said hugging her. "Now c'mon I'm feeling this mimosa and ready to shake some ass."

"Now that I can agree with." Sabrina said getting up as they both got up to dance together.