CHAPTER 1: THE MURDER

The red and blue light flashes at the Awashima Island early in the morning as one police car park near the entrance. Around few hundred feet above, 2 policewomen look at the dead body of Furihata Ai as the forensic snap the pictures and collects samples from the crime scene. "What is the name of the victim?" asked Asami Tano, the policewoman. "Her name is Furihata Ai. Age 25. First year student in Uranohoshi College," answer Hinata Sato, her partner. "Cause of her death?" asked Asami. "I believe she was been hit by blunt object," said Hinata. The forensic stands up as a few other member cover the body with black plastic and move it towards the awaiting jeep while other search for many clues. "Who was the witness?" asked Asami. "Yurika Kubo and Riho Iida,"  said Hinata, points towards Yurika and Rippi that shaken in fear as they been questioned by Megu Sakuragawa, another officer. "We bring the body to lab for autopsy," said Tomori Kusunoki the forensic. "Sure," said Asami. Hinata walks back. "According to them, they found the body when they were doing their morning jog. The orange haired girl calls 119," said Hinata. "Let's head back to the station. We need to do paperwork about this," said Asami. "Sure. I need to have breakfast first before handling paperwork," said Hinata.

Meanwhile, at Suwawa Detective Agency, Nanaka Suwa stands in front of her recent client, Emi Nitta that bows along with her sister Nao Toyama. "Thank you for helping me find my sister," said Emitsun. "It is my duty to help people that in need," said Nanaka. The sibling leave the building. Nanaka looks at Aina Suzuki  yang clean the cups. "Another job is done," said Nanaka. "Job well done," said Aina. "Thank you but I wish we have bigger case," said Nanaka. "Don't worry. You already solve to many cases so I am pretty sure we will have big case sooner and later," said Aina with a smile.  "I hope so," said Nanaka. The short girl smiles as she put the cake on the table. "I bought the cake from new cake shop. It is your favorite. Wanna try?" asked Aina. "Sure. We do have free time right now," said Nanaka. Aina smiles happily as she puts the box on the table. The blue haired girl smiles as she walks towards the table.

At the lab, Tomoriru and her two partner, Natsumi Murakami and Aguri Onishi do autopsy at the body. Asami walks in. "Find anything about the cause of death?" asked Asami. "Her neck near her pulse been snap into two by a blunt object around 5 cm," said Setsuna. "Other than that, she was well conditioned and we can't find any related disease," said Ayumu. Asami pulls out her smartphone and dial a number. "Hinata, let's find Detective Suwawa. She can help us with the case," said Asami. Agupon looks the officer. "Wait, you mean Detective Nanaka Suwa, the best detective in town. I heard she solved many cases that hard to solve," said Agupon. "I know she's good but I don't know she's that good," said Asami. "She is one of the best detective that Numazu police station has offer. She would get promoted to Inspector if that incident never happen," said Natsumi.