CHAPTER 7: SOLVING THE MURDER

After sending what they found on the crime scene to the forensic, Nanaka and Ainya return to their agency. "I wonder who is the murderer?" asked Ainya. "Between 4 suspects, it could be either her step sister or her own group. But until the result is out, we can't pinpoint who is the culprit," said Nanaka. "After all, there is always be one truth!" exclaim Ainya while pointing her finger to the reader. Nanaka chuckles. "You're watching Detective Conan again? Need I remind you that cases in real life are far different and more difficult than the one in anime?" asked Nanaka. "I know, Nanaka-chan," pouted Ainya. Nanaka chuckles as she pats her assistant's head as the blonde giggles.

At forensic floor, Asami and Hinata stand in front of Tomoriru that check the clipboard. "Analysis has been done. The hair belong to a young female adult and the nail also belong to the same suspect. We use our computer to crosscheck everyone in Numazu and manage to identify the murderer," said Tomoriru. "What about the murder weapon?" asked Hinata. "We check every tools that been send here by Detective Suwa but none of them can be identified as murder weapon," said Tomoriru. Asami sighs. "I'll call Detective Suwa and inform her about this," said Asami as she picks up her smartphone.

At Detective agency, Ainya puts another cake when the phone rings. She looks at Nanaka that answer the phone. The blue haired girl puts the phone down. "We have solve the murder case. They are going to apprehend the murderer now," said Nanaka. Ainya smiles widely.