CHAPTER 3: SECOND SUSPECT

Asami and Hinata walk out from the lab. "Without murder weapon, we can't pinpoint the suspect," said Asami. "Let just hope Nanaka got something for us," said Hinata.

At the hotel suite,

"I wasn't at the crime scene where the murder happened," said Rikako while sipping her tea. "We aren't here to accuse you or anything. We just want to ask some questions," said Nanaka. Ainya sees piano repair tools nearby. "Where were you when Furihata-san was murdered?" asked Nanaka. "I was in my room, preparing for a night," said Rikako. Ainya moves slowly towards the repair tools and begin to inspect it. "Did Furihata-san tells you anything beforehand?" asked Nanaka.  "Nothing that I know of," said Rikako. Ainya picks up the repair tune tool that has few drips of blood on it. Seeing that, Rikako stands up and pick the tools along with the one that Ainya is holding. "Please refrain yourself from touching my tools. I need them for my next performance," scolded Rikako. "I'm sorry. Just curious about the blood stain on one of your tools," said Ainya. "I injured myself few days while checking the piano. It just a small cut," said Rikako as she shows them the cut on her palm. Nanaka stands up. "Thank you for your time. We will return for more question," said Nanaka. "My pleasure. I can't be here long because I have another performance in Hokkaido," said Rikako. "Don't worry. This investigation won't take too long," said Nanaka as she leaves the room with Ainya. "All police said the same thing but in the end, it takes longer that it should be," muttered Rikako.

At the car,
"I think she is lying," said Ainya. "Why did you say that?" asked Nanaka. "Because she shows us the cut that almost healed but the blood stain is brand new," said Ainya. "Good job, Ainya. We inform that to Asami and then head towards next suspect," said Nanaka as Ainya smiles happily.