CHAPTER THREE: HOME

A Dream

He slammed on his breaks, the word  around him stopped, his white car skidded across the black icy road, the winter snow falling around him like a snow globe, he prayed, not for him, but for his wife and daughter. He remembered their beautiful smiles and hoped he was ok. They needed him. He needed them.

The car was out of control, ice flew out from under the wheels. Moving but still. His eyes shot up to the car in front, the same had happened to her. Her family. They needed her. He tried to move the car. But it made it worse. He tried to warn her. But she was doing the same. Just at the last moment he gained control. But she hadn't. She rammed into the front of him. The car came into the door and dented it. That wasn't to bad he thought. I'm good, I'll make it home today but he was wrong. Another car ,a red Ford, came down the road fast behind him. The old lady wasn't strong enough. She rammed into the back of him and-

I woke up screaming, another nightmare, the vivid scene described by the police man played in my mind. As expected no one came to my scream. Not a single soul cared. Not even my "freinds." This world is a cruel place. I sat up. And stared out of my small window. The orange morning sun creeped out behind the hills and I didn't see the point in sleeping. I began to study. This is why I was clever. I had nothing else to do but revise.

The hours of school were fast approaching, my mind feared my own friends, my class and seeing Harry again. I packed my bag, my old silver pencil case and notebooks were stuffed into the same compartments of the bag (that was probably older than me) and got dressed.

I shouted goodbye to my mum knowing I wouldn't get a reply and walked down the road to school. The weather was different today. The sun was shining through the white candy floss clouds and the breeze lightly moved my brown hair. As I got closer too school I looked to cross the road, half way across someone was coming towards me on his bike. I ran across to avoid being hit. My geology letter gripped in my left hand. My get away. I pushed open the blue metal door and a wave of noise hit me. School.
Ugh.
I slowly made my way through the corridor to my locker. Another note. "See you in geology ugly bitch"
Back at you I thought. I felt the presence of a person behind me. I turned around to see Harry. He was wearing the same denim jacket with the blood streak down its arm
'Who keeps doing this to you?' he asked, at first I was confused. Why was he even talking to me?
'People I call friends' I replied. I tried to act calm but on the inside I was screaming.
'Don't listen to them' he said before walking off 
'Thank you!' I shouted after him then I panicked. Why did I say that? I'm so stupid.
Ugh.
I made my way to my first period. Geology, I knew I would see him and butterflys flew in my stomach. I clutched my letter and pushed my way through the crowd.

'Good Moring Ocean' Mr Smit smiled at me

'Morning' i smiled back. I was normally first to class first period. But there he was. At the back. Pushing his hair back with his hand like he did in the fight, and writing with the other.
I looked across to Mr Smit and he smiled and put his thumps up. I laughed in my mind neither of us was expecting this. I handed Sir my letter and sat down behind my desk.

Word count: 650

A/N

This isn't as long as I wanted it to be but I had really bad writers block for a few days now (I wrote the previous chapter at the same time as the first)
All the love
M.