CHAPTER SEVEN: MOUNTAINS

It wasn't a long bus ride to the mountains, the snow covered the peaks like a blanket and the sun reflected of it like a mirror. It blinded me. I had never seen anything like it before, I was totally mesmerized, the long road before us stretched all the way to the bottom of the summit. He sat beside me like a silhouette. He hadn't moved at all and wouldn't speak a word. I tapped him on the shoulder and he took an earphone out.

'What are you listening too?' I asked him. He blushed and I got a little confused, music is something that is hard to be ashamed of, we all have a different taste and it defines us

'umm, I recorded it' he smiled at me blushing even more and looking to the ground, I think he was ashamed

'oh my gosh that's so cool' I said my face lighting up 'Can I listen too it?' he looked unsure I pulled a sad face to persuade him

'ok' he smiled as he handed me an earphone, I wasn't expecting it too be so easy

"And oh we started

Two hearts in one home

It's hard when we argue

We're both stubborn

I know, but oh

Sweet creature, sweet creature

Wherever I go, you bring me home

Sweet creature, sweet creature

When I run out of road, you bring me home"

His voice was like an Angels and I was instantly calmed, I lent back in my chair and looked out the window I looked in the reflection of Harry and smiled, then I did the same after turning around to face him.

'That's so amazing' I grinned at him

'Thank you'

'Do you record the instruments as well?' I questioned curiously

'yeah' he smiled ' I've never met someone so enthusiastic about it all' he smiled even more

'I don't know why, that was amazing. Are you going to be a singer?' I asked him

'Probably not, I don't have the money to fund it' he looked down at the dirty floor of the bus that was moving closer and closer to the Mountain as we talked.

'You do' he looked at me confused as I said this

'Start an Instagram account, do some covers then start adding original music, you will be famous in no time' I looked at him hopefully

'I love the idea but how will I get famous?'

'Every girl loves a fit boy in a denim jacket' Crap. Why did I say that? What am I thinking?

'Thanks' he laughed 'Every boy loves a girl with Nike Airs' I looked down at my shoes, as usual I was wearing my Nikes. I blushed and smiled at the same time and a grin spread across Harrys face.

The bus pulled up under the shadow of the mountain, we pulled up and climbed out. Harry and I were basically stuck together by the hip and never left each others side. Mr Smit called up over to a platform viewing all the mountains in the region 

'Tell me, how was this formed' he asked the class gesturing with his hand across the sea of mountains. The rest of the class remained silent while Harry and I put our hands up at the same time, his hand hit mine, we looked at each other and began to laugh.

'Are you two alright' asked a Teaching assistant. The whole class turned round to look at us as Harry answered the question (I was too busy laughing)

'I have made pairs for you all' Mr Smit announced, some of the girls began to organise themselves into groups of twos 'I have chosen them the past following the results on your test, if you got the same mark, or near the same mark, as someone else... That is your pair.' he aimed this at the girls fighting over who went with who, he began to announce names.

I relaxed a little knowing that I wouldn't be in a pair with any of my old friends, they were all too stupid. Some of them began to moan about the teachers decision, I rolled my eyes and turned towards the mountain looming above us.

'Tony and Diana'

'Georgia and Areej'

'Ocean and Harry' I blanked out all the other names called and looked up at Harry, he was already smiling down at me and seemed happy,

'At least I'm not a Bitch' He said flipping his shoulder length hair back pretending to be sassy, I snorted and began to laugh. It looked like he was impersonating Diana when she was at the canteen and I just couldn't get that out my head. It sent me into even stronger fits of giggles.

'Don't make sir regret his decision' I said between laughter

'I won't, we are the cleverest in this stupid class' He said neutrally looking around at all the students. We began our slow assent up the Mountain, stopping here and there to point out a feature in a rock or even to observe the scenery bellow us. Lochs that seemed huge driving past were now the size of a paddling pool, cars resembling ants and small helpless bugs. We sat down on a huge rock as we ate lunch, Harry pointed at the bus bellow us now no bigger than a kids toy.

word count: 870

A/N

This chapter was not as long as I wanted it to be but its been mad and busy recently so I haven't  had any time. Sorry for the inconvenience

All the love

M.