CHAPTER FOUR: BEFORE I KNEW IT

Before I knew it was Monday again, the day of the trip. I had packed my bag at the weekend and was giving my mum a empty hug that she wasn't returning when the blue school bus turned up at the end of our path. Mr Smit had offered to pick me up on the way, he wanted me to have more time with my mum. I kissed her on the cheek, walked out the door and towards the bus. I checked my pocket for my phone. Check. My cable. Check. I climbed onto the bus and there was two seats left one next to Harry and the other next to a girl who sat quietly in the geology class, Areej, I think her name was. That seat was closer so I pushed my bag under the seat and smiled at her. As we travelled we talked a lot, turns out we both love the singer Niall Horan.

'Pit stop!' Mr Smit shouted from the front seat, I was relieved, I had needed a pee for hours and couldn't wait to get to the petrol station. After the stop I looked back, Harrys sitting alone, staring out the window with his earphones in. We were slowly moving out of the city and into the countryside, his eyes were watching the trees and mountains going past totally amazed. His hair was tied back in a man bun. He looked my direction and I turned around quickly. I blushed... had he seen me? Had I made it obvious?

'Are you ok' Areej asked me concerned, I nodded and smiled at her 'do you like him?'

'ew no' I replied giggling. But really I was questioning that myself.

'good because he's a nastie' she whispered. I looked away and rolled my eyes. Another judger.

The hills of Scotland were slowly approaching. As we arrived people  scrambled to get their cases out of the bus, I was pushed by Diana she gave me a evil look and stuck her tongue out at me. So immature. I went to look away but Harry came by stepped back and stood on Diana's toe, he turned to me and gave me a toothy smile. I sniggered and tried not to laugh, I picked my bag up and climbed out the bus.

They assigned us to our rooms, I was with Areej and her friend Beth. We made our way to our room, 28, as I opened the door I saw Harry enter a room down the corridor, he was with the other boy in our group who had no friends in our class, john. Harry looked up and I turned my head quickly. I closed the door and I faced Areej,

'You do like him' she stared at me I could feel her eyes burning into my soul.

'No I don't' I replied trying to act cool, but she could see past that, I had known her for a few hours and I could already tell she was a lot cleverer than she looked, I smiled at her then to Beth. 'why would I like a Nastie?' They shot looks at me. I smiled again and moved towards the closest bed. I pushed my bag under it to make more room in the small space, I turned around and beth was staring at me

'we won't tell anyone' she said creeply

'there is nothing to tell' i blushed and span around before they noticed,

'why are you blushing then?' asked Areej. Like i said, she was clever.

'I'm not' I lied, even though my cheeks were probaly as red as the sun setting outside.

'don't lie' Areej scowed at me. What was with these two and my love life? What am I thinking? Its not even my love life. 

I changed into a tracksuit and headed downstairs to get dinner, I was so used to being alone this kind of thing never bothered me, others stress out at the thought of loneliness. I jumped down the stairs, a red carpet covered the stone steps, it was fraying in some of the corners and the colour was wearing out where it had been trod on. I thought of home and our cold wooden steps, I would do anything to have this to take away the sharpness of the winter on my toes. The canteen was full and yet again I didn't have much choice, it was Dianna and Georgia or Harry, I stood for a good 5 minutes trying to decide, when Harry looked up. He Looked straight into my eyes smiled and gestured for me to sit next to him. I smiled and panicked. I want to talk to him, but what If he doesn't like me? I slowly moved towards his table. Butterfly's flew in my stomach, I lost all my appetite, I pulled out the chair and sat down. 

'hey' his smiley face said to me, he pushed his silky hair back and lent back In his chair 'it was me or those bitches'

Word count: 837

A/N
Thanks again for reading,
Theres people in this book who are more than just characters

Mr Smit- is actually one of my freinds who writes a book in the story she is portrayed as an adult male. harrysm00nlight (sorry)

Areej- Is so kind and Intelligent and also writes a book AreejFatima77 she also hands out unconditional support which I constantly need

Beth- is my best freind from school, also a potato and also Leeroy, she has "no original ideas" to write a book so yeah. bxthanyx__

These people mean alot to me so they will keep appearing in my books 🙂