The Ghost

(Y/n) - your name.

(H/L) - hair length

(H/C) - hair color

(E/C) - eye color

(G/R) - ghost rider

Warning! This chapter references rape and pedophilia!

A male fox Faunus can be seen passed out and tied to a chair in a dark and empty warehouse. He had cuts and bruises all over his face and his clothes were torn. He groggily wakes up from the sounds of footsteps walking towards him. From the shadows, a boy emerges with (H/L) (H/C) hair and an eerie look on his face.

???: "Dexter Flynn."

Dexter: "W-Who are you?! W-Where am I?!"

???: "I'm a nobody... You, on the other hand, are a murdering pedophile."

Dexter: "What?! Me?! I'm the owner of a candy store downtown, you moron! Now untie me!"

???: "Dexter's candies and sweets. I've been there. A nice little store... I hear the kids love it."

The boy leans down closer to Dexter's face revealing his (E/C) eyes. They suddenly start glowing an orange tint, frightening the Faunus.

???: "But I know what's going on under that place..."

Dexter: "W-Who are you?!"

???: "Someone who despises pieces of shit like you!"

The boy's face begins to burn off revealing a flaming skull. The Faunus then begins to scream from fear and pain as the flaming skeleton starts burning him alive.

After a while, a flaming motorcycle leaves the warehouse as it continues to drive down the empty roads in the dead of night, leaving a trail of fire in its path.

Time skip

Ozpin can be seen in his office watching the news on his holo tv.

News anchor: "Breaking news, The Ghost strikes again. Another murder has been found this morning in the outskirts of Vale at an old abandoned Schnee dust company warehouse. The body was unrecognizable as it was covered in third-degree burns from head to toe, the same way as all 'The Ghosts victims end up. The body was however, identified as Dexter Flynn, the Faunus owner of 'Dexter's candies and sweets' in downtown Vale. Whenever the authorities arrived on the scene, there was a single note that is believed to be written by The Ghost himself that read 'Investigate his store'."

Suddenly Glynda Goodwitch enters Ozpin's office from the elevator and walks over to his desk.

Glynda: "Good evening, sir."

Ozpin hushes her and gestures to the television.

News reporter: "Whenever authorities arrived at the candy store, what they found there was truly shocking... The basement had several young boys and girls at the ages of ten and younger in shackles. They were badly malnourished and had cuts and bruises all over their bodies, all had signs of being raped... Half of the people are calling what The Ghost does justice as the other half are calling it murder."

Ozpin then turns off the holo tv as silence bestows between them.

Ozpin: "What do you think of him?"

Glynda: "Who?"

Ozpin: "The Ghost."

Glynda: "I'm not sure... He's a murderer... That kills other murderers... What do you call that?"

Ozpin: "Vengeance, Glynda."

Glynda cocks an eyebrow.

Glynda: "So you're saying what he does is justified?"