Decisions And Explanations

(Y/n) is walking around Beacon, inspecting all the sights of the large academy. He leans against a tree, watching all the students walk around campus, talking and gossiping while others were running to their next class. Blake then walks up beside him.

Blake: "You know, when I first came to Beacon, I had a secret as well."

(Y/n) turned his head to look at her.

Blake: "I kept it hidden because... I was afraid of what people would think of me..."

(Y/n): "What did you do?"

Blake turns to look at him.

Blake: "My friends eventually found out...and they accepted me for who i am."

(Y/n) frowns and looks away but then Blake did something unexpected, she held (Y/n) hand. (Y/n) slightly blushed and Blake did as well once she realized what she just did and let's go.

Blake: "I-I know that we've only known each other for a short while but i feel...close to you. You're so kind to me and my friends, you even helped Ruby when she was having those awful nightmares."

(Y/n): "I didn't help her?"

Blake: "You did. Once you came into our lives, her nightmares ended. She now wakes up with her usual chirpy attitude, ready to go to the dust shop you work at and see you... So, please (Y/n) tell me what's going on?"

(Y/n): " *Sigh* It's really sweet of you all to worry...but all you need to know Blake is that I made a deal with two awful people several years ago... And I'm still paying the price for it."

(Y/n) then walks away leaving Blake beside the tree... That is until he comes back seconds later.

(Y/n): "Uhh... Yeah, i don't know my way around...Where's Ozpin's office?"

Blake giggles and leads him there. They soon arrive to the elevator that leads up to Ozpin's office and (Y/n) enters inside, he waves good-bye to Blake as the elevator doors closes. After a short wait, they reopen and (Y/n) walks out as Ozpin greets him.

Ozpin: "Ah, mr. (L/n). I take it you have made your decision about my offer?"

(Y/n): "Uh, not exactly sir..."

Ozpin: "Oh, well please sit and we'll discuss it."

(Y/n) walks over to Ozpin's desk and sits across from him.

Ozpin: "Now, what's bothering you? Didn't you tell me you always wanted to go to my school?"

(Y/n): "Everyone in Vale wants to go here..."

Ozpin: "And here I am, the headmaster, inviting you personally. So what's keeping you from accepting?"

(Y/n): "W-Well... I.."

(Y/n) looks down, unable to make a complete sentence but what Ozpin said next completely dumbfounded him.

Ozpin: "Is it the demon that possesses you?"

(Y/n) looks up to meet Ozpin's gaze. Ozpin was face to face with the devil himself and yet he was able to keep a calm nature.

(Y/n): "H-How did you know?"

Ozpin lightly chuckles and brings his mug close to his face as he takes a sip.

Ozpin: "A blind man could see the dark energy and hell power emitting from you... Plus you're not the first ghost rider I've encountered."

(Y/n): "There's others!?"

Ozpin nods his head.

Ozpin: "You're not the only ghost rider on Remnant."

(Y/n) sat there in silence processing everything. He thought he was the only wielder of this demonic power. The only one who held the curse.

(Y/n): "And you still want me to attend your school?"

Ozpin: "I do."

(Y/n): "But sir, i have hardly any control over this thing! What if i snap and kill everyone in the school?!"

Ozpin: "I'll inform several school staff members of your problem and they'll keep a close eye on you in case of emergencies. Also, I'll get in touch with an old friend to come to this school and teach you how to control your power."

(Y/n) and Ozpin sat in silence as (Y/n) was taking everything in. A single tear dropped from (Y/n) cheek.

(Y/n): "Why are you helping me? After knowing what i am?"

Ozpin: "Because you're still human. Even though you have an entity from hell itself, you still know love and compassion. You saved Ruby Rose's life."

(Y/n) wiped the tear away and smiles.

Ozpin: "You share the traits of a true huntsman. I believe you could use your power to help and save others."

(Y/n) didn't say anything as he thought what he wanted to do.

Ozpin: "So, what do you say (Y/n)? Will you come to my school?"

Time skip

The elevator doors to Ozpin's office opens revealing (Y/n), he steps out and is immediately greeted by team RWBY.

Ruby: "So? What did you tell him?"

(Y/n): "I guess I'm your new classmate."

Yang: "Woohoo!!"

Yang jumps up and throws her fist in the air. Everyone looks at her confused. Yang then quickly landed on the ground and put her hands behind her back shyly.

Yang: "Sorry..."

Weiss: "So what classes did you get?"

Yang: "And where's your dorm?!" Yang asked excitedly.

(Y/n): "Im not sure yet? Ms.-"

Glynda: "Mr. (L/n)?"

Everyone jumps back from Goodwitch's sudden appearance.

(Y/n): "Yes?"

Glynda: "I'll be showing you to your dorm."

(Y/n) shrugs and began to walk with Goodwitch before she sternly turns around to the other four girls following them.

Glynda: "Alone."

RWBY pouted as the two walked away. Goodwitch introduced herself and showed (Y/n) around a little before taking him to his dorm. As they were walking down the halls of Beacon, they soon arrived to the dormitories.

Glynda: "This will be where you are staying for the rest of your duration here."

(Y/n): "Thank you, ms. Goodwitch."

Glynda: "Also, the headmaster informed me of your problem."

(Y/n): "H-He did?"

Glynda: "Well, not exactly... But he informed me and several other teachers to keep an eye on you. So I expect you to behave yourself and to stay in your dorm after curfew."

(Y/n) nods and opens his dorm to see a dark large room with four beds beside each other. Before Goodwitch walked off, she turns to say one more thing.

Glynda: "Oh and (Y/n)?"

He turns his head to meet her gaze.

(Y/n): "Yes?"

Glynda: "Be thankful for the opportunity you were given. Not everyone is so lucky to be accepted into Beacon in the middle of the semester and as a one-man team."

With that ms. Goodwitch walked away with her heels echoing with every step she took.

(Y/n) walked into the dorm and shut the door behind him. He walked over to one of the beds and flopped down. He sighed loudly before he remembered something.

(Y/n): "My shit!"

He then quickly raised up when he realized something else.

(Y/n): "MY BIKE!"

He then quickly ran out the door, hoping that his bike is safe, and hoping that Beacon has a garage somewhere.