Vengeance

It was late in the night, everyone in Beacon was asleep. The hallways were silent and empty. Beacon really looked like a different place when the lights were turned off.

In (Y/n) and Johnny's room, Johnny can be seen snoring sound asleep in his bed. (Y/n), however, was tossing and stirring in his sleep. He was sweating profusely and can be heard mumbling in his sleep.

His eyes then shot open, he raises up and looks around the room. He then gets up and changes into his clothing. After that, he walks to the door but before he opens it, he glances at Johnny and spoke in a demonic voice

(Y/n): "You can't stop him... Me... Us. Innocent blood will be spilled tonight and it is us who will avenge them..."

He then walks out the door and down the hallway. On down the hallway, Jaune can be seen in his pajamas, drinking chocolate milk. As he was walking back to his room, He sees (Y/n) walking towards him with a dead look in his eyes. Jaune waves at him but (Y/n) didn't respond. So, when they met in the hall, Jaune stepped in front of (Y/n).

Jaune: "Hey man, where are-"

Jaune was cutoff when (Y/n) threw him into the wall. Jaune tried to move but couldn't, he was stuck inside the wall. He struggled around but couldn't free himself, he then sighed and looked down at his pajamas, they were soaked with chocolate milk.

Jaune: "My milk..."

(Y/n) finally made it outside of Beacon, his bike pulled up in front of him with a loud rev from the hellish engine. (Y/n) mounted on and drove off with Vale as his destination.

On the way down the road, his head began to smoke and burn off revealing his flaming skull. His bike's tires blew up into flames and left behind a flaming trail.

Somewhere in Vale...

A young dog Faunus woman and her young daughter can be seen walking the dead and empty streets. The woman was carrying a bag of groceries in one arm and holding onto the hand of her daughter with the other. She looks down at her daughter and smiles, she then looks back ahead of her and could see two shady looking men standing in front of a building. She could see one of the men looking back at her with a smirk on his face. 

Getting a bad vibe from the men, she decided to turn around. Once she did, she saw two more guys walking towards her with the same smirk as the other guy had. The woman backed away into an alley with her daughter right behind her. The four men began to laugh mischievously.

Thug: "Looks like we got ourselves some Faunus meat. What kind of Faunus are ya, sweetie?"

Mother Faunus: "P-Please just leave us alone!"

Thug 2: "I think she's a wolf or dog Faunus."

Thug: "Ah, so we got ourselves a bitch then."

The Faunus turned around and was about to make a run for it down the other side of the alley but there was a larger man standing there. He was around 6'8 with a grin like the others.

Large man: "We don't like the Faunus roaming freely in our kingdom."

The man stepped forward as the woman backed up, she backed into one of the men who proceeded to grab her. She screams in fear and drops her groceries and let's go of her daughter who now beginning to cry.

Mother Faunus: "R-Run, baby! Run!"

The little Faunus began to run out of alley but a hand grabbed her and pinned her to the wall. It was a large man.

Large man: "Watch what we're about to do to your mommy... Because we're going to do it to you next."

The large man laughed as the little Faunus was crying. She looked back at her mother, only to see the men hitting her and trying to rip her clothes off. A light then lured her eyes to the entrance of the alley, what she saw they're stopped her crying and instead inflicted fear.