A Hellish Past (Pt. 1)

Blake's POV

Ruby and I are not sure what to do about (Y/n). We can't just confront him, what would we say? I think he needs our help, I just don't know how.... I've read countless books about this stuff but none specifies how to cure him. Stumped on what to do, we decided to talk to the headmaster about it. I'm hesitant though, I don't want him to get expelled or anything. Ruby is obviously nervous about it too, on the way to Ozpin's office she hasn't spoken a word.

Ruby: "A-Are you sure about this? I mean (Y/n) is our friend... What if Ozpin expels him?"

Blake: "I know..... But what if he could help him? Maybe he knows something that we don't?"

(Y/n) POV

I was walking down the hallway, heading to my dorm when I run into Ruby and Blake. They didn't see me at first as they were busy talking to each other.

Ruby: "I know but-"

(Y/n): "Hey."

Ruby/Blake: "WAAHHH!!"

Blake suddenly jumped into Ruby's arms. I chuckled and scratched the back of my head.

(Y/n): "Sorry, didn't mean to scare ya."

Ruby then drops Blake and waves at me.

Ruby: "Uhh... H-Hi (Y/n)."

I wave back as Blake stands up and dusts herself off.

(Y/n): "Hi Ruby?"

Blake: "W-What are you doing here?"

(Y/n): "I... Go to school here?... And live here?... What are you doing here?"

Ruby then leans on the wall casually.

Ruby: "Oh you know, just hanging around..."

She then nervously laughs.

(Y/n): "Okay?"

Blake notices what Ruby is doing and leans on the wall as well.

(Y/n): "Okay... Cool... I'm gonna go to my room now... You keep doing what you're doing.."

I then walk by them and continue down the hallway.

(Y/n): "Weirdos..."

Blake's POV

We watch (Y/n) walk away down the hallway.

Ruby: "Okay! See ya (Y/n)!"

We watch as he disappears down the hallway. Ruby and I sigh from relief.

Blake: "Let's go, Ruby..."

Ruby: "Okay..."

We then walk to the elevator that leads to Ozpin's office and entered inside. We waited in silence as the elevator brought us up to his office. The door opened and we walked out. We saw Ozpin working at his desk, he looks up at us and immediately greets us.

Ozpin: "Ah, ms. Rose. Ms. Belladonna, what do I owe the pleasure?"

Ruby: "Professor, Ozpin."

Ozpin: "Please come and sit."

We complied and sat down across from him.

Ozpin: "Now, what can I do for you two?"

Ruby: "I-It's not what you can do for us... Exactly.."

Ozpin looks at us questionably.

Ozpin: "What exactly do you mean, Ruby?"

Blake: "Ozpin, we found out something shocking about (Y/n)."