Meeting Another Rider

(Y/n) POV

Its now the day after I told team rwby my secret. I'm now in Professor Goodwitch's class, watching team JNPR fight team CRDL. After a good fight, both teams were nearly eliminated, only leaving Jaune and Cardin in a 1v1.

(Y/n): "Kick his ass Jaune!"

Nora appears from beside me.

Nora: "Break his legs!"

Nora and I fist bump as the fight began. Jaune ran at Cardin with his sword ready to strike but Cardin sidestepped causing Jaune to trip. Jaune is an okay fighter but sometimes I question how he even got into Beacon.

Jaune got up from the floor and went onto the defensive as Cardin began to attack him. Jaune is actually really good on the defensive with his shield. After another strike from Cardin, Jaune parried and kneed Cardin in the chest causing him to stumble back. Jaune then rushed Cardin to finish him off, Jaune raised his sword but when he brought it down, Cardin blocked it with his mace. Their weapons were clashes together in a bind.

Cardin: "You really think you're going to beat me?"

Jaune: "I know I am."

Cardin burrowed his eyes. He looks over to his teammates and winks. I look at them and see Dove nod. Dove then walked towards ms. Goodwitch and tripped on purpose. He held his chest and groans in pain, obviously faking it. Goodwitch turns around and looks at him, with her back turned, Cardin then spits right in Jaune's eyes. Temporarily blinding him, Jaune shuts his eyes, Cardin then knees him in the stomach. Jaune kneels over and held his stomach in pain as Cardin swung his mace around and uppercut Jaune in the chin, depleting his aura in the red. Goodwitch turned around after inspecting Dove and calls Cardin as the winner.

Goodwitch: "Mr. Winchester wins the fight for team CRDL."

(Y/n): "WHAT?!"

I was furious. The temperature in the room changes as RWBY looks at me.

Blake: "Uhh...(Y/n)?"

Yang: "You might wanna calm down, hot head."

I take a deep breath and sigh.

(Y/n): "That slimy prick cheated, he just gets under my fucking skin!"

Ruby: "Hey, Swear!"

(Y/n): "Sorry.."

Ms. Goodwitch apparently saw my frustration as she calls on me.

Glynda: "If you're so unhappy about how the fight ended, mr. (L/n), then how about you come up here and fight Cardin here yourself. You have yet to demonstrate your skills in my class."

Cardin: "A-Actually, ma'am, im kinda tired after the last fight..."

Glynda: "Nonsense, your aura is still in a good enough condition to fight once more. Come on up here, mr. (L/n)."

A sly smirk creeps itself onto my face as I walk to the arena.

Ms. Goodwitch looks troubled as she presses a few buttons on her tablet.

(Y/n): "Is something wrong, ms. Goodwitch?"

Glynda: "Well, I connected my tablet to your scroll so I could examine your aura but it's saying error... It's almost like you don't have aura... Or even have a soul."

I nervously laugh and scratch the back of my neck.

(Y/n): "Heh heh, that's ridiculous....."

Ozpin: "Indeed it is."

Everyone turns to the back of the room to see Ozpin and a strange blonde man wearing a leather jacket standing at the door way.

Glynda: "Professor Ozpin?"

Ozpin: "Oh, don't let us interrupt the class, please do continue."

The blonde and I lock eyes. When we did, the spirit inside of me started growling.

Blaze...

(Y/n): Blaze?

The voice of Goodwitch brought me back to reality.

Glynda: "Cardin, (Y/n), are you two ready?"

I smile and glare at Cardin.

(Y/n): "Ready to get your ass kicked again?"

Cardin: "Shut up, you freak lover! I won't lose this time!"

(Y/n): "Oh you will lose again. And this time it'll be official."

I can see Cardin gritting his teeth. Good. I'm in his head now. This will be quick and easy.

Glynda: "Begin!"

Cardin and I slowly approached each other and began circling one another. I still had my chain wrapped around my torso, I may not even have to use it.

Cardin: "Please don't tell me that chain is your weapon? What are you gonna do chain lock my bike outside?"

Cardin begins chuckling. Maybe I will use it after all.

(Y/n): "I'm afraid it is my weapon, let me show you what I can do with it."

3rd POV

(Y/n) grabbed ahold of his chain and whipped it out from his torso. It lands on the floor and makes a metallic rating noise. He then wraps it around his wrist and taunts Cardin by flipping him off.

Cardin growls and charges (Y/n). Ozpin and the mysterious stranger watches the fight.

???: "The kid sure can fight. How old did you say he was?"

Ozpin: He's eighteen."

The man turns to Ozpin with a dumbfounded look.

???: "And he made a deal with them?! He's just a kid!"

Ozpin: "Weren't you a kid when you did the same?"

???: "Well, yeah but that was different!"

Ozpin: "It appears the same to me. You both sold your souls to the devils. I've made many mistakes in my life but that would have been one I avoided."

The man scoffs as they both continue to watch the fight. Cardin was besting (Y/n) this time. They were both heavily panting as they rested on their knees, watching each other. Both had bruises and scratches on their faces. Cardin then stands and charges at (Y/n) and he did the same.

They clashed together in a clench, (Y/n) was holding back Cardin's arm that held the mace while Cardin was holding back (Y/n) chain covered fist the was inches away from his face. Cardin then headbutts (Y/n) sending him to the floor. Goodwitch was watching the fight intensely, she couldn't tell what (Y/n) aura was at so she wanted to be ready to call it off of things got to serious. Cardin then slammed his mace down at (Y/n) face but (Y/n) had his chains tightened in both hands so it blocked the mace. Cardin then got on top of (Y/n) and pushed his mace down with all the strength he had.

(Y/n) was struggling, he was losing his strength. The mace was close to his face but then something snapped inside (Y/n). His eyes burst into flames and uppercut Cardin with enough strength to send him flying in the air. Whenever Cardin hit the floor, (Y/n) got on top of him and began to dig his fingers into Cardin's neck, choking him.

Yes.. Kill him. Send him to hell.

(Y/n) lost all control to the demon. Cardin was struggling for air while he was staring into (Y/n) flaming eyes.

The students looked on in horror as they saw his flaming eyes.

Ruby: "(Y/n stop!"

Yang: "You're going to kill him!"

Before Goodwitch could intervene in the fight. The blonde stranger picked (Y/n) up off Cardin. Cardin gasped for air, his face was almost purple from the lack of oxygen. (Y/n) broke free from the stranger and attacked him with a punch. The man easily blocked the punch with one hand, he then placed his other hand against (Y/n) throat and forced him to look at him.

The man's eyes caught fire like (Y/n) and as (Y/n) stared into them, his eyes turned back to their normal (E/C) hue. (Y/n) regained control of his body and fell to the floor, he rubs his head.

(Y/n): "Whoa..."

He looked up at the man with a puzzled look.

(Y/n): "W-Who are you and how did you do that?"

Johnny: "The names Johnny Blaze, kid, and to answer your question, well, I'm a ghost rider just like you."

-To be continued