chapter 5:

Don't own anything

Ship has escaped to space they landed the archangle to look for clues to who they are they rounded up enemy soldiers & mobile suits.

Y/n pov:

I was munching on doritos chips listening to kira & athrun's bickering towards me mostly athrun i heard he used to go with kira's sister till they broke up.

It turns out i do remember Cagalli at the plants during the first war just a acquaintance i guess, i looked at my gundam being resupply with rich new armament.

Cagalli: hey you two why are you in his face

Athrun: ......... Well you see huh

Cagalli: i got a crush on him

Kira: you got us there were just worried

Cagalli: athrun aren't you going out with mayrin?

Athrun: were just looking for ya this fella don't make mistakes like did

Y/n: * flipped him off *

Athrun: careful buddy -_-

Cagalli: i guess you don't know about women yet * she kisses y/n on the lips *

Nice & slow meyrin & lacus walked in on the them both blushed at there blonde orb leader kissing 4th ace pilot the first time.

She parted licking her lips he got dazed & collapsed accidentally dropping his bag of chips on the floor she walked away in a sway of her hips.

Y/n: damn she's a good kisser she rocked my senses

Lacus: keep her in good spirits now please clean your mess

Y/n: what mess? * he looks down & gathered the chips & throwing them away *

He ran off to catch her up Cagalli regarded his arrival & took his hand she said to meet up with captain murrue.

Timeskip

Captain & mflaga glanced the gundam's apperance & orb escorts as it walked up to them vibration they can feel every stepped they take, cockpit opened up cagalli zipped lined down she looked up to see y/n bag of doritos sour cream & onion was tossed out orb official caught it & gave it to her.

Orb officer: sour cream & onion?

Cagalli: he's full * crunch *

He zipped line down & stood up form a salute.

Murre: at ease your always thanking about your stomach

Y/n: i have bottomless pit so anyways gundam i fought was a dreadnaught gundam

Murrue: i see it was buying some time

Y/n: looks like it for the grunts they were the distraction

Shin approached us 

Shin: you guys wanna see this

Short chapter this time

At work later