chapter 10:

Don't own anything

Just wanna say thanks for 181 followers

I took me longer to create a plot for this story looking mangas like astray its a little out of a place they so i choose the one with the fake kira yamato to my opinion its looks accurate kira is not fighting that guy its y/n fighting him.

Author pov:

Y/n fighting the fake kira in a unsafe enviorment, fake kira could not even land a hit on that older mobile suit based on kira's aile strike back then but his modified with strike freedom upgrade into it.

Y/n slashed his arm with the beam saber & kicked him the to the wall outside the colony canard was getting pissed off finding ways to exploit his weakness such as tricking him into shooting the colony.

Y/n: << nice try >>

Canard: << tch dammit >>

He avoided his auto cannon to minimize firepower, y/n chased him down along the colony as he he continued to start shooting his auto cannon.

Canard thought: who is this guy he's giving me a chase without retaliating

Kira & shinn watch as they continue to kill other MS units they where impressed of his skills.

Kira: he's chasing him like a shark hunting his prey

Shinn: he's a natural yet he can kick ass

Dreadnaught dodge another beam saber swing & flew away from the colony he aimed at y/n with twin beam cannons athrun saw this & tried to go in for it but amazingly y/n cut his cannons with swiftness.

Canard: << DAMMIT💢

Enemy ship flared calling a withdraw they fired missiles at y/n he popped flares & shooting the missiles down canard withdraw for now, the ship made a quick get away afterburner itself towards the colony y/n didn't react enough & got caught in its afterburners.

Luckily he survived the coating he added can shrug off heat resistance the ship made its inside the colony where they parked other ships & made a desperate move destroying everything inside, so they can fit its massive & possibly sending anyone out in space dumbass move.

Murrue/mu: ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING💢💢💢💢

Y/n:

Kira: uhh y/n?

Epilogue:

Back in the hanger y/n parked his gundam next to luna's impulse he got out cagalli embraced him letting out a kyaa he kissed her but romance was put to a halt.

Athrun: you gave them a run

Y/n: now what?

Gundam seed is lacking comedy

Like the hardstop lucas face

Later