final chapter:

Don't own anything

Ending this story today suprised

Has 808 reads

Trying to get gundam male reader & crossover stories in WATTPAD since there lacking any related stories.

I seen few of them ever since i joined few years back some of sadly had left unfinished (maybe people got tired of them)

After all mecha anime is slowly dying for me gundam transformers (transformers is originally from japan back in the day) & robotech is the main reason why i got into it since growing up (my birthdate is 12/25/93).

Anyways remember about that one wedding episode on gundam seed destiny kagalli was forced to marry that looser spoilers ahead kagalli wants to marry overpowered pilot.

Colony author pov:

Beam sabers clashing in mid air dreadnought gundam was kicked to the ground, by the red gundam, canard was pissed off, he fired twin auto cannons but y/n was gone from his spot, he saw that he failed safe the warhead's timer.

Y/n: << now thats outta the way lets continue >>

Canard: BASTERD💢

He thruster his machine at y/n, y/n looked at him uninterested he unsheathed his kitana sword slicing of his g unit's both arms canard was defeated.

Y/n: your done * twirl his sword stabbed it right into the cockpit killing him *

Y/n: y/n to archangel mission is completed colony is unharmed nuclear detonation has stopped canard is dead

Murrue: " is it really over? "

Y/n: idk i'm tired

Epilogue
Few months ago

Y/n married cagalli now he's fixing his car two of his gundams are at the air force base, now he's member of orb second in command of cagalli.

Unfortunately more threats still arriving he'll leave it to whomever is willing to safe the world, call from Cagalli saying dinner is ready.

Y/n: well dude its happening just as you thought i was gonna have this life thank you

He left the garage back in the house he was talking to a picture frame of y/n & cagalli's father old man put a piece sign over his head while y/n crossed his arms looking the other way, scene of y/n & cagalli talking scene fade to black.

Ending song

Thats a wrap

Could't think anymore scenes because i was conflicted emotion since i completed warloards of new york expansion.

Later