chapter 8:

Don't own anything

Update this story before this year is over, anyways.

Near plants author pov:

Large ship that launch off the island Tracked it here hiding in the plants, y/n put on his space suit on & heads to the hanger, he shin & kira are task to recon the area.

As he was finding shin he caught him & luna kissing.

Y/n: how good did she taste

Too of them blushed shin threw himself at him & attack luna on the hand was dazing how good it is but shook her head & stopped shin.

After the little fist fight captain cagalli murrue & flaga were giving y/n's orders if he was discovered he have to fight back something cagalli didn't like.

Y/n: i'll do my best cap

Mu: thats bull based on your record your badass

Y/n: very funny that was how many years right

Captain murrue: i heard you have another gundam

Y/n: i honestly don't where i parked it at

Kira external speakers from strike freedom

Kira: << OH GREAT JUST WONDERFUL -_- >>

Y/n flipped him earning a laugh from athrun, cagalli felt worried about she no longer pilots anymore being the leader of orb, she floated to his gundam as he sets inside.

Y/n: whats wrong why the face?

Cagalli: you know how a woman feels family?

Y/n: no just me

Cagalli: bull

Y/n: idk what my past is leave it at that look focus on the future kay

Her amber eyes shimmering at his response she placed both hands on his cheeks & kisses him, for a few minutes they parted she licked her lips she floated out of cockpit saying " i love you ".

G unit closed the cockpit turning on the widescreen view that looks new to kira or athrub's units he proceed to the catapult he looked at cagalli for a minute his cheeks turned red.

Y/n thought: " i ignored her advances too often i need to return the favor say do the plants have a resturant or something. "

Shin: << shin asuka destiny launching >>

Kira: << kira yamato the freedom LETS DO IT >>

Y/n: << y/n aile strike typhoon KICK ASS >>

More craziness & romance

Next time

Good night