1

Yoongi lets out a groan while he turns his alarm clock off. Today is Min Yoongi's first day of fourth year high school. This year he is a new student at a new school. His old school was full of bullies and they would make fun of Yoongi because he is quiet and shy. He is an introvert, meaning he prefers to spend time alone than spend it with other people. He hated the fact that he has to socialize in school, sometimes he thinks about being homeschooled. He finally sits up and decides that he should get ready for school. Yoongi stretches his arms out and rubs his eyes while the sunlight coming from his window hits his pale skin. He stands up and heads to the bathroom to take a hot bath. After his bath Yoongi brushed his teeth and got dressed. He was wearing black pants, yellow shirt, and a turquoise jacket to keep him warm. "Yoongi come down for breakfast!" His mom shouts from the kitchen. Yoongi rushes to the kitchen excited to eat. "Good morning mom." Yoongi says with a smile. "'Morning baby." His mom replies. Yoongi sat by the counter and ate the blueberry pancakes his mom had made for him. Yoongi's mother was gentle, loving and very supportive Yoongi always thought about how lucky he was to have her. Yoongi finished eating and saying goodbye to his mom. He went out of the house and unchained his bike. He gets his earphones from his bag and plugs it to his phone, he plays his playlist and rides his bike to school. The bike ride from his house to his new school is very calming, Yoongi liked how the wind passes through his hair and how it was quiet and peaceful. After 5 minutes of biking he finally arrived at school. He looks around and wonders where everyone else is. He opens his phone and checks his class schedule. 'Homeroom= 7:30am - 8:30am' he then checks what time it is '7:00am'. Yoongi is 30 minutes early for class and he actually likes it because there might be no one in the classroom. As he was trying to find room 215 he was looking around his new school. 'This place isn't too bad' he thinks to himself. Yoongi has been walking around for 5 minutes. Finally Yoongi sees the room with the sign 215 beside the door. He opens the door and looks around. No one is there. Yoongi closes the door and takes the seat at the back by the window. He takes out the book he bought last month and reads it while the music from his earphones play. Yoongi liked the view of the window beside him it was calming.
Yoongi felt a tap on his shoulder, he quickly removes his earphones and looks up at the person who tapped his shoulder. It was a student with a really cute smile and red hair. "Are you a new student? I don't think I've seen you here before." The red haired boy says while he sits beside Yoongi. "Yeah..i am a new student." Yoongi replies with a soft smile. "Im Jung Hoseok I've been studying here since middle school so if you have any questions about the school you can ask me." Hoseok reaches his hand out for a handshake. "Im Min Yoongi, nice to meet you" Yoongi says shaking Hoseok's hand. "We're really early huh?" Hoseok says as he scans the empty room. "Yeah..." Yoongi says with a small chuckle. "What are you listening to?" Hoseok asks. Yoongi hands one earbud smiling to Hoseok as a response. They were now sharing Yoongi's earphones listening to Mr. Brightside by The Killers.

There was something about Hoseok that Yoongi likes. Maybe it was Hoseok's smile or the happy energy the boy gives.

642words