3

"I like your taste in music." Hoseok says with a smile that Yoongi thought was shaped like a heart. "Thanks." Yoongi replies showing his gummy smile. Hoseok was panicking in the inside, he never felt this way for someone before. He wanted to be really close friends to the boy but at the same time he wanted to kiss Yoongi, Hoseok is now questioning his sexuality because of the boy he had just met. 10 minutes passed and the room was slowly filled with students. The room is filled with unfamiliar faces for Yoongi but for Hoseok it's filled with the people he spent his childhood with. "Hi my name is Mr.Smith and i am your homeroom teacher for this year." The teacher says with a big smile on his face. "We have a new student here, Yoongi please come in front and introduce yourself." The teacher says looking at the boy's direction. Yoongi gulped, he was scared to be made fun of again. "Yoongi?" Mr.Smith asks for him again. Everyone was looking at Yoongi and he was scared. The bad memories from his old school are coming back to him until he felt a hand on his shoulder, it was Hoseok's. "Yoongi don't be scared it will be okay just introduce yourself..." Hoseok whispers to Yoongi to comfort the obviously scared boy. Yoongi stood up and walked to the front of the class. "Hi my name is Min Yoongi" he softly says as he looked at the ground while fidgeting with his fingers. Hoseok did not like seeing Yoongi scared it made his heart hurt, that moment made hoseok decide that he wanted to protect the boy. "Thank you for introducing yourself" Mr. Smith says to the boy. Yoongi quickly went to his seat and covered his face with his hands out of embarrassment. "It's okay Yoongi you did great." Hoseok whispers to Yoongi. Yoongi knew Hoseok was just saying that to make him feel better but still he felt comforted by the words Hoseok said. After homeroom was science and math. At science class Yoongi and Hoseok were lab partners and at math class Yoongi helped Hoseok with the math problems the boy didn't understand. It is now their break time, Hoseok was ready to go to the cafeteria until he realized that Yoongi was just in his seat. "Are you not going down Yoongi?" He asks. "No...im just gonna eat here" Yoongi quickly replies with a soft smile. "Do you want to go to the cafeteria with me?" Hoseok asks. "You can meet my friends if you want." He adds. Yoongi did not want to meet Hoseok's friends. Yoongi's scared that they will judge him. "What if they don't like me?" Yoongi mumbles. "They wouldn't hate you, you're nice, fun to be with and cute!" Hoseok says to Yoongi who is now bewildered by Hoseok calling him cute. "Cute?" Yoongi questions Hoseok's statement about him. "Yeah cute, Like really cute" Hoseok replies grinning. Hoseok's reply made Yoongi's cheeks red. Yoongi did not understand what Hoseok is making him feel and he also didn't understand why he was blushing. "Why is your face red?" Hoseok asks. "I-its nothing, it's because its kinda hot here..." Yoongi made up an excuse. 'Is he blushing?' Hoseok asks himself as he looks at the pale boy with bright red cheeks in front of him. "Stop staring..." Yoongi says as he covers his face with his hands. Yoongi stands up from his chair and grabs Hoseok's arm. "Lets go." Yoongi mumbles as he leads Hoseok out of their classroom to go to the cafeteria.

Yoongi is now questioning the way he feels about his new friend Hoseok. 'Maybe i blushed because of the compliment and not because of the person who said the compliment?' Yoongi asks himself.

637words