4

The two boys were now at the entrance of the cafeteria that is brightly lit up because of its huge windows scanning the room for an empty table. "There!" Hoseok says as he points to an empty table. They walk to the table and sat across each other. "What do you want to eat?" Hoseok asks Yoongi as he stares at the lunch menu. "Im not gonna eat...the line is too long." Yoongi points at the long line that is filled with students who are pushing each other. "Do you wanna skip lunch and go to my favorite spot?" Hoseok asks as he decided that he wasn't gonna eat lunch as well. "Where is that?" Yoongi asks out of curiosity. "At the fifth floor. They don't use the floor anymore." Hoseok answers with a bright smile. "Okay let's go" Yoongi replied as they got up to leave the table and out of the crowded cafeteria. While walking in the halls together Hoseok was showing Yoongi around so the boy becomes familiar with the place and doesn't get lost. "How was your old school like?" Hoseok asks curious about why Yoongi had moved to his school. "The school was great, the students...not so much" Yoongi answers as he remembers the bad things his classmates had done to him. "What did they do to you?" Hoseok hesitantly asks. "Lets talk about it some other time I don't want to remember it right now." Yoongi says avoiding Hoseok's question. "Okay sorry i asked" Hoseok says concerned if he had hurt the boy because of his question. "Its fine." Yoongi mumbles. They finally got up the stairs and are now at the fifth floor, the two boys panting and trying to catch their breath. "That was a lot of stairs... a-are you ok?" Hoseok says when he realizes Yoongi was having trouble breathing. "P-pocket" Yoongi mumbles as he tries to take deep breaths. Hoseok immediatel search through the pockets of the jacket Yoongi was wearing and found an inhaler. Hoseok gave the inhaler to Yoongi. He immediately shakes the inhaler, places it in his mouth then breathing out before pressing down on it. Hoseok who was beside Yoongi the whole time felt bad because he was the who asked Yoongi to come up here. "Are you okay? Can you breathe properly now?" Hoseok asks. "Im fine." Yoongi replies as he looks at Hoseok with a smile. "Sorry I brought you here..." Hoseok says, the boy truly felt bad that he was the reason they got up at the fifth floor. "Don't be sorry it's not your fault. Going up here is worth it anyways Look at the view!" Yoongi says with his gummy smile on show as he point on the view from the fifth floor. "Do you know why they don't use this floor anymore?" Yoongi asks questioning the empty floor. "I don't really know... but it makes a good hang out spot!" Hoseok replies. "You're right" Yoongi says giggling agreeing on what Hoseok had said. The two boys were just admiring the view beside each other. After a while Yoongi realizes Hoseok was staring at him. "Whats wrong? Why are you staring" Yoongi asks. "Nothing. You're really pretty..." Hoseok answers. "Pretty?" Yoongi questions. He has never been called pretty before the people in his old school would call him names, and the names that they called him was far from pretty. "The people at my school used to bully me. They said i was a freak" Yoongi says as he looks back at the view. Hoseok felt his heart crack a little when he had heard what Yoongi said. He was wondering why they would do that to Yoongi and why they want to hurt Yoongi, the most precious boy Hoseok had ever met. "You're not a freak... " Hoseok says. Yoongi was just quiet not wanting to recall the bad memories.

"Don't worry Yoongi I wouldn't let that happen again. I'll protect you." Hoseok says as he reaches for Yoongi's hands then intertwining it with his. A bright red tint crept to Yoongi's face as he realized he was holding hands with Hoseok.

696words