2

"Hoseok wake up it's your first day of school." Hoseok's mom says as she shakes the sleeping boy. "Five more minutes..." the sleepy boy mumbles as he lazily pushes her mom away. "I wasn't able make breakfast because I'm already late. Just buy food while you're on your way to school.. Bye Baby mom is going to work." The loving mother who is now late for work says as she kissed his half asleep son on his forehead. It's been 10 minutes since Hoseok's mom left for work and Hoseok sill hasn't left his bed. Hoseok is always early for class because he likes walking around school in the morning. Hoseok likes to go the school's fifth floor to look at the view. Hoseok finally convinced himself to get ready for school. Hoseok took a warm shower and got dressed. He was wearing a blue shirt and black pants and a denim jacket. Hoseok was walking on their hallway when he sees the door of his parent's room half open. He peeks, he sees his dad sleeping on the bed probably drunk again. The boy ignores his sleeping dad that smells like liquor and heads outside. Hoseok gets his bike from their garage. He bikes to his favorite cafe. The bell that's attached to the cafe's door dings as Hoseok opens it. "Hey Hoseok you're extra early today." The handsome employee says as he prepares the food Hoseok always buys. "Todays actually my first day of school." Hoseok replies as he smiles to the handsome barista. "Goodluck then" the employee says as he hands the red haired boy his order; french toast and hot chocolate. "Thanks Jin hyung" He says as he hands the money over. Hoseok sits at the table by the window. He looks outside while he eats his breakfast. He finished eating breakfast and walks to the door "Bye Jin hyung!" Hoseok says to the barista. He left the cafe, unchained his bike and heads to school. Heseok goes to the fith floor of their school to admire the beautiful sunset. He stares at the mix of beautiful colors of the sky. Hoseok loves morning air it felt like home to him. He checks his watch '7:10am'. Hoseok decides to go to his classroom so he went downstairs and looked for room 215. He found it. He opened the door and sees someone seated at the back by the window. A boy with black hair and pretty pink lips that contrasts well with the boys pale skin. After a few moments of looking at the pretty boy Hoseok finally comes close to the boy and taps the boy's shoulder. "Are you a new student? I don't think I've seen you here before." Hoseok says while he sits at the chair beside the pretty boy. "Yeah..i am a new student." The boy with black hair replies with a soft smile. Hoseok loved the boy's soft smile he thought the boy was beautiful. "Im Jung Hoseok I've been studying here since middle school so if you have any questions about the school you can ask me." Hoseok reaches his hand out for a handshake. "Im Min Yoongi, nice to meet you" the boy says shaking Hoseok's hand. "We're really early huh?" Hoseok says as he scans the empty room. "Yeah..." Yoongi says with a small chuckle. That chuckle. That oh so soft chuckle, made Hoseok realize that he was whipped for the beautiful boy with black hair named Yoongi. "What are you listening to?" Hoseok asks trying avoid having akward silence between them two. Yoongi hands one earbud smiling to Hoseok as a response. They were now sharing Yoongi's earphones listening to Mr. Brightside by The Killers.

Hoseok liked the comfortable feeling he feels around the boy even if they only had met. He felt like he could stare at the boy all day.

648words