Chapter 1-the vacation

Y/n's p.o.v
Mario, luigi, peach, and finally me were all packing our bags because today is the day we get to go to this hotel that is rated 5 stars! How amazing we are so lucky to have gotten an invitation for free because we don't have to pay and thats great! Like we can finally take a break! Which is good because i am tired of king boo and his stupid plans of revenge and what not...

As soon as we all got there these guys helped us with our luggage. As we all headed inside. Luigi books us all in mario got a room next to peach. The toads got a room next to mario and finally i got a room next to luigi.

I headed to my room and lied down instantly falling asleep. Now we can all relax and not worry about anything... i was wrong because then i heard a loud scream waking me up in the middle of the night. "Was that peach?" Oh crap oh no please don't tell me that nking boo is back?! I got out of my room quickly and i saw luigi was face to face with the hotel owner and then i saw the one person i really hated king boo... no this has to be a nightmare! I yelled in my head so nobody else heard it but me. But someone did heard me it was king boo. He turns away from luigi and looks at me "well well well what do we have here? If it isn't y/n how nice to see you here you know our encounters are pretty much fate."

Fate? What is he talking about he's trapped me in a portrait two times! "Are you joking? You've trapped me in a portrait two times! So pretty much our encounters is me living in hell and i'd rather much want to get away from hell thank you very much!" I turned around from king boo not saying another word to him. "Wow brave as usual i see? You really are a mystery y/n i just can't seem to wrap my finger around it. Oh wait I don't have fingers heheheh!~

King boo knocks me down on the floor. "Although i have trapped you two times i can make an exception i'll let you go scot free and you won't have to go into a portrait but only if you join me."
"Join you? That's ridiculous don't make me laugh! Why would i join you? You've trapped my friends and besides i would never join the likes of you! You're a monster and i am not afraid of you!"
King boo laughs at my little speech

"Oh please i know! Thats why i'm going to have to force you to join! If I can't make you mine then no one else can have you!"
He traps luigi in a portrait i gasped. "Hehehe yes i finally have everyone! Now join y/n or else you will go in a portrait with your friends forever!"

I yelled no and i kept running until i got to the thing were they throw stuff away king boo gets very close to me and i open the hatch and i fall inside. I can't believe i am going to have to take Luigi's place i know he has always been a scardey cat his whole life but me? Why  me? I don't even know how to use the poltergust.

Polterpup suddenly pops out of nowhere "hi polterpup!" I say and i hug him close. I got to save luigi!

King boo's p.o.v
I pulled out the portraits and look at them all i could stare at these for hours the fear on their faces is excellent! I really love their expressions! I have everyone except for y/n my little y/n she was a handful to catch at first she always loved mocking me and she thinks my plan for revenge is pretty stupid. I can't believe she got away from me i was so close to making her mine if only she would have agreed to join me then i could have spared her little friends my freeing them but then she just left me all alone with this stupid annoying fan called Helen gravely! I hate her she keeps staring at me and its very annoying! "King boo why are you so fond of y/n?"

Why would she even ask that its so simple! "DON'T YOU EVER SHUT UP LIKE AT ALL?!" Helen gravely starts crying i rolled my eyes and exited the room by floating away. I need to look for y/n. I need to make her mine.