Chapter 2-I am being watched

Y/n's p.o.v
I get e gadd out of the portrait and he thanks me
"Y/n wow its good to see you but where is luigi?" I told him about the current situation about luigi and the others being kidnapped by king boo and that king boo is a yandere and that he won't hesitate to get me "oh my thats not good at all without luigi  the circumstances are very high we got to do something fast. Especially because king boo is after you but don't worry my dear we will figure something out!" E gadd then tells me that we have to go look for his lab.

"My lab is in the basement were you got the poltergust so lets hurry there pronto!" We both head to the lab and i thought i saw king boo in this portrait that fell is he watching me? I can feel his eyes staring directly right at me

"Doc do you feel a strange presence?" E gadd laughs and says "nope you are just imagining things my dear!" I think he can feel it but he is just lying to me...
me and e gadd finally made it to the basement but the guy we saw at the encounter is blocking our way e gadd runs away. I should have known that he would abandon me... he only cares if Luigi catches the ghosts for him? Wow...

After a few minutes of the ghost throwing luggage at me i finally captured him and took him to e gadd.

E gadd doesn't apologize for running away. Its like he was planning to do that from the start I don't think i can trust him... maybe king boo was right... i probably shouldn't have said that cuz king boo pops out of nowhere

"Oh i was right? How thoughtful of you y/n! You know its that crazy scientists fault he can never leave us alone!"

I rolled my eyes and turned away from him only to look back at him just a little bit "well you can never leave me alone so I don't know why you are even following me i just can't believe helen gravely set you free i wonder how she even got in the professor's lab in the first place like i know ghosts can float through walls but like how did she even find your location it doesn't add up whatever that doesn't matter because I don't care anymore so if you want to fight king boo lets go!"

I pull out the flashlight shining it at him. "Oh y/n that isn't gonna do a thing you know we boo's aren't afraid of light!"

"Whatever I don't care i just want you gone once and for all!" King boo laughs and waves "i'd love to chat a bit longer y/n but like i think i should really get going! I could always capture you in the portrait but like I don't really feel like doing that so i guess i will wait for you to reach me and helen gravely so like good luck!"

King boo laughs and disappears that little rat! He really thinks that i can make it? When i have no experience whatsoever? Wow just wow! UGH I HATE HIM SO MUCH! how can anybody even like someone like him? Oh well that doesn't matter now cuz now i got to find a way to get to king boo but first things first i have to save the others! I know its going to take a while probably a long time but i just can't stand here doing nothing i got to save everyone! And get out of the crazy hotel!