Chapter 3-you will be mine!

King boo's p.o.v
My little y/n why do you have to be so cute?  I looked through my photos of y/n that i had locked away at my mansion. Don't ask why i have a whole album of y/n. So yeah i am kinda a stalker. I put my hand on one of the pics "you will be mine one day y/n just you wait!" I know i said i would wait for y/n but I think I should give her a kiss. I exit the room and look for y/n i see that she's captured more ghosts. I make myself disappear so she wouldn't be able to see me and i kiss her lips. Wow her lips are so soft! And beautiful! I want more of it!  "Ugh king boo its you isn't it?" I pop out and laugh "heh yep its good to see you y/n!" I snap my fingers turning myself into a human (not boosette) "i bet you would like me this way more!"

 Wow her lips are so soft! And beautiful! I want more of it!  "Ugh king boo its you isn't it?" I pop out and laugh "heh yep its good to see you y/n!" I snap my fingers turning myself into a human (not boosette) "i bet you would like me this way mo...

I grab her hands and pin her against the wall. "STOP IT SOMEBODY HELP!" she screams "nobody is going to help you y/n thats cuz they are all trapped hehehehe!~

I kiss her lips and kiss her neck marking her. "YOU FUCKING DICK I HOPE YOU DIE!"
"Oh y/n i am pretty much dead already you will be mine soon don't you worry!" She kicks my private part making me scream. "Ugh you Brat!"

Y/n's p.o.v
I start running away from king boo I won't let him have me! If e gadd is not going to help me then i need nobody! "Y/n why can't you just give up? You know you belong to me right? I bet its those stupid friends of yours that are trying to take you away from me I'LL PROBABLY HAVE TO KILL THEM BY FORCE!"

King boo pulls out a knife and i grab it "NO I WON'T LET YOU HURT ANYONE!"

"THEN BE MINE Y/N RULE THE WORLD WITH ME I CAN GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT!"
I push king boo to the floor. "Not in a million years keep dreaming because i will never join the likes of you! My friends are more important then you! Besides you can trap me in a portrait again for all i care but i still won't let you hurt my friends!"

"Wow still protective of your friends aren't we? They can't love you the way i do! They don't deserve you! I'LL LOCK YOU UP IF I HAVE TO Y/N JUST KNOW THAT YOU WILL LOVE ME ONEDAY I MEAN IT!"

he pulls out chains and i start running that bastard! He lied he said he would wait for me but it looks like he's very impatient who am i kidding he always was... its kinda cute. Damn it! What am i even saying? He is insane! He is creepy especially cuz he is a yandere!

Hmm maybe if i play along and say i like him he will probably let my friends go? Probably not he will probably see through my plan easily.

"You know i can read your thoughts y/n and what you just said wow i never knew you thought of me that way~

"UGH SHUT UP YOU STUPID SHIT! I WOULD NEVER LIKE SOMEONE LIKE YOU!"
King boo finally grabs me pinning me down to the ground i start blushing a lot "w-what are you doing?!"

"Nothing hehehe i can't have your body yet not until you join me and rule the world i'll do anything you want y/n~

Did i hear him right? Did he really say he will do whatever i tell him to? Ugh i am not calling him daddy fuck that shit!

I quickly ran far away from king boo as fast as possible. Thank goodness i am finally far away from him.

I got to get out of here and fast!