Chapter 4-no escape

Hey guys this is the author here sorry for dying I've had massive writer's block but I hope you enjoy this chapter sorry it's a bit rushed I got unmotivated a bit so I apologize

Y/n's p.o.v
I kept running until I came across a dead end it's just like last time when I've had no where to go. I then pull out a cross as king boo got closer I stepped back until My back was against the wall. "Begone demon!" I yelled king boo just stared at me and laughed. "You think something like that will kill me pathetic y/n! You should know better then that!"

He knocks the cross out of my hands and grabs both of my hands while I still had my back up against the wall "you're all alone now y/n you have nowhere to go so I suggest that you give in already it wouldn't be fun if I trap you into a painting again but oh well whatever works I guess?"

I grabbed out my onion spray and sprayed it on his eyes. "Ow my eyes what do you think I am? A vampire?! Why you little!" King boo growls and hisses at me I took my chance by trying to run away since he was distracted this was a perfect chance to escape!

King boo was yelling a lot of curse words and stuff he probably was at his limit. Just as I was running There was a door that read "EXIT."

I quickly ran to the door to open it but to my surprise it was just an illusion but how? King boo was laughing as he got closer to me. "Haven't you already figured it out y/n? There is no escape no matter how many exits you take or how many steps you take I will always be right by you one step ahead ahhaahhahahahaahhaha!"

I gasped as I got knocked out almost immediately.

King boo's p.o.v
I smirked and picked up y/n up then I take her with me to a room I've been planning on keeping her in. I lied her down on the bed and tied her down I also put some tape in her mouth although there was nobody but ghosts here I don't want her screaming very loud. Since I can't stand loud noises myself it annoys the crap out of me.

"Sleep well y/n I'll be back soon." I whispered in her ear and floated away out in the room I then turned back into my boo form because I know for sure hellen gravely would just fangirl if she saw me in my human like boo form and it's really annoying...

Other then that though my plan is going smoothly I just need to get rid of that filthy vacuum and the ghosts will rein supreme! I laughed to myself and sat down in a chair to close my eyes although I was a ghost I just always loved sleeping we boo's never get tired but for me it's just relaxing and helps calm my mind completely.  Since I clearly have anger issues

After the constant suffering the mario bros put me through I'm just glad we are finally winning now. And with y/n on my side I just know we are going to do even better I think now is the time to make her mine!

She doesn't have a choice she is going to be the queen of boo's whether she wants to or not!

I don't care

She will be mine one way or another!