Chapter 7 | The confession

Y/n's p.o.v
And so the day begins of getting to know king boo and why he had a sudden change of heart. It's been on my mind for quite some time now. I tend to worry about stupid things and surprisingly this is most likely one of them.

"King boo?" I called out hoping he would hear me. "Yes?" He calls back his voice was surprisingly different for some reason? Maybe he isn't wearing that crowned jewel?  Nah that can't be he is always treasuring his crown as if it were his child.

"Can we um hang out?" I called out? As if king boo was a happy dog who first got his treat he came rushing to me almost immediately. "Sure I'd never thought you'd ask y/n! I know you would get soft on me one of these days!"

"Um what is that suppose to mean?" I asked tilting my head something doesn't add up... maybe he is planning something big I got to be more careful if I'm going to hang out with someone like him... he's bad news...

And that's saying something. I mean we've known each other for quite a long time he's trapped me in a portrait twice... all of the stuff he was saying to me when I was in a portrait though ugh the nerve...

Flashback

"Wow such a beauty I could stare at this for hours! It's way more beautiful then my mario portrait! I love how angry you look y/n it's enough to make a boo's dream come true! I'll do anything for you y/n~"

And then after that he keeps spouting nonsense about me being his lost love or whatever... I don't know much cuz I wasn't paying attention.

End of flashback

"Well I just knew you were going to warm up to me eventually y/n!" He laughs and pats my back making me growl at him.

"Don't get the wrong idea buster! I am not hanging out with you cuz I like you!" I frowned and crossed my arms that's the thing that I don't like about king boo he always loves to taunt me and say a lot of things as if we were friends it's not like I am going soft on him or anything! I know he is definitely planning something The look gives it a away!

King boo's p.o.v
Why is y/n giving me that look? Maybe she knows about my secret plan? I sure hope not!

My plan was to trick her into thinking that I would release her friends and even if she were to try I would trap her into the portrait and admire it forever.

Or most likely force her to stay with me forever!~ I held her hand and smile. "Well~ you know we did have sex~" I replied teasingly.

"Ugh don't even remind me!" She hisses and pushes me away from her so we would be six feet apart from each other.

What's her deal? Is she bipolar or something? Oh well that doesn't matter at all to me she is still gonna be mine no matter what she doesn't have a choice!

"Anyways y/n is there any place you want to go?" I asked only to have her glare at me.

"Like where?" She calms down a bit but quickly looks away from me. I'm guessing she doesn't want to associate with me but well too bad she did call for me after all she is so cute when she is mad it's enough to make any boo crazy.

"Well anywhere really." She says and looks away from me blushing does she secretly have a crush on me and doesn't want to tell me? Aww that's cute. I mean we did go at it that onetime so she's got to have a thing for me she just doesn't want to admit it because she doesn't want to give in that's alright with me though that just makes things more challenging~ I forgot to mention how much I love challenges! But at the same time I want y/n to completely give herself to me and we can finally have our happy ever after pretend that nothing ever happened like a fairytale. That's how I see it but also completely filled with destruction!