Chapter 6| the choice

Y/n's p.o.v
I quickly got up from the king sized bed. Clearly not remembering how I ended up here. What happened last night? Did king boo kidnap me?

My thoughts started to get worse as I started to remember what went down yesterday little by little.
Me and king boo were going at it. And I couldn't control myself since I was so overcome with lust. Like I didn't just want him I needed him.

As I was pacing around the room I noticed a bucket close to the bed I picked it up and threw up how can anyone have sex with a ghost? It's fucking weird like I don't know why I even thought it was okay for him to make a move on me like that. It's like he used his stupid crown to mind control me or something but you know what? That's probably what he did.

He was so desperate for me that he just had to put me in some sort of trance just to get me to do whatever he wants I mean that's all he ever thinks about is us getting married and I just don't understand it how can anyone marry a ghost?

I sighed and headed to the bathroom to dump the trash that was now in the bucket. I dumped the trash into the toilet and flushed the toilet only to turn around and take my clothes off. I reek of vomit and it's very disgusting I'm sure king boo wouldn't mind how I smell he is a weird bastard I'll tell you that.

As I got in the bathtub I started scrubbing under my arms and all over my body while the water ran down my face I felt like I was in heaven. Well not literally but you get what I mean? Hot showers are the best.

After I was done I headed out of the bathroom and looked through king boo's closet to see if he had anything for me to wear surprisingly there was something for me to wear and also a note from none other then king boo himself!

Good morning dear y/n!
I hope you like the new outfit I picked for you! While you were sleeping I may or may not have sneaked in a story to get something that I've thought you liked! It may not be much but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless! When you're done getting ready meet me downstairs I have breakfast prepared for you!

Your precious king boo!~ 💖

I chuckled at his mischief. stalker or not you've got to admit he would do just about anything to please me and it's just so sweet. I walked to the mirror and ponytailed my hair into a bun.

I smiled and headed downstairs to see king boo sitting at the dining table.

"Oh y/n how nice of you to join us! Have a seat!"
King boo motions for me to sit down I nodded and took a seat a bit farther away from him. Helen gravelly was glaring at me I could tell she wanted to literally kill me.

"So I've been thinking y/n and I've come to a final decision I don't usually make final decisions and stuff but I'll do this just for you. Because I love you a whole lot so I'll release your friends! I don't technically agree with it but if you also want to be free I'll let you go only if you want to of course! Whichever is fine with me if you want to rule the world with me I also wouldn't mind!"

I sat there dumbfounded trying to comprehend if what I was hearing king boo saying was true.

"Y-you mean it? This is not just some prank to literally force me to stay with you forever?"

He nods and smiles.
"Yes for once I am actually happy y/n! Because I actually got to spend a moment alone with you! You see it was all I ever wanted really! But then your friends got in the way and I don't know? I've been mad at them all these years because well you know Mario... that bastard... and not to mention e gadd keeping me in that stupid portrait!"

King boo sighs and shakes his head it looked like he had more to say but then hellen gravelly interrupts him.

"Are you seriously dedicating your whole life to this girl king boo? Don't be stupid... she is just a stupid mere human! I mean what can she do?!" She slams her fists  on the table making me jump from my seat.

"Hellen Shut up I get to decide who I want to be with and you can't tell me what to do! Human or not I will still like y/n the way she is no matter what side she chooses I'll stick with her it's a promise."

King boo smiles and hands me a promise ring making me blush.

"You have a week y/n I'd love to hear your answer by then." He gets up from his seat and lightly kisses me on the cheek making me blush even more.

Hellen gravelly hisses and throws a chair across the room I could tell she wanted king boo to accept her but sadly he doesn't oh well she was a hoe anyways.

She then disappears from the room leaving me alone.

I wonder why king boo has gotten soft on me is it because he actually really does love me? Or maybe this is a trap? I'm not sure I know his true motives but if he wants me to be happy then I guess he is telling the truth.

I then head back to the room and sat down on the bed thinking about what I should do.

If I join king boo I'll be playing right into his plans he will most likely turn me into a ghost and I'll become the queen of boo's. And the whole world as we know it will be in immediate danger

But if I don't join king boo and if he actually does let my friends go I will once again live happily with them and enjoy the rest of my life with them while king boo stays cooped up in who knows what.

Of course I could always visit him but e gadd would want me to be careful.

For the time being though I should probably hang around with king boo until I come up with a decision. I never actually got to know king boo heck he's probably not all that bad who knows? He might have a grudge against mario and luigi but I can probably find out why he is like that.

I sighed and decided to take a nap for a while To clear my mind.

So yeah they're might be alternate endings! :0 But yeah I've recently started replaying luigi's mansion 3 recently and I am now motivated to continue this story more then ever now 😔👊 so yeah I'm still thinking of having a bit more chapters probably having e gadd search for y/n who knows? Anyways I hoped you enjoyed this lame chapter lol your support means a lot to me! -a/n