Chapter 1

(Flashbacks are in bold)

"Farzana Auntie! Please bring me a cup of coffee," Abrish called out the house maid

"Okay, beti. I am bringing it," came the reply from the kitchen.

Abrish smiled and opened the windows of living room to get fresh air. Just then she remembered.

"Auntie! Is Baba home?"

"No! Sir is still not at home. It's quite late today," Farzana said, giving her the cup of coffee.

"I should call him. It's really late and it seems like it would start raining."

Abrish picked up her phone to dial his number but the phone was switched off.

"Why is his phone switched off? He never does that." Abrish sounded panicked.

At that moment the door bell rang.

"It must be Sir. Relax Abrish. He is home now. I will go check."

Farzana Auntie went to answer the door. Abrish sat there waiting for them to come inside,but it took longer than usual and made Abrish curious. She was about to go outside when Farzana Auntie walked inside, her face was set up in a worried expression. Abrish wanted to ask what happened but she couldn't utter a word as she saw the sight. Her father was injured badly. His forehead was bandaged and his hand was also bandaged. Abrish ran towards him, tears running down her cheeks.

"B...Ba.. Baba! What happened?"

"He met a car accident," a person beside her father said.

"But ho-" Abrish's word broke in seeing the person. The same black eyes, white skin tone, black hairs, a face so handsome that anybody could fall for. Anybody even Abrish. His eyes were fixed on her as if he still couldn't believe that she was standing in front of her. She was so beautiful or that was the most beautiful face he had ever seen. The memories came flashing back to both of them. The time spent good but yet not so good.

"Oh my God! Look at him, Abrish. Isn't he so handsome?" her class fellow whispered as he walked inside the class.

"Who?" Abrish said without glancing as she took her books out.

"Obviously Rayyan Shah."

Abrish gave him a brief glance. Nod out he was handsome but she didn't felt anything just like the other girls always did.

"So what should I do?" Abrish looked at Sana.

"I want to date him. Only if I dared."

"Come on Sana. You know that Ali loves you."

"But he is not as handsome as Rayyan"

Abrish shrugged at straightened up as professor walked in class. She was busy scribbling her notes when she felt someone looking at her. She looked up to find Rayyan looking at her. He passed her his signature smile which Abrish ignored royally. Had it been an another girl she would die seeing The Rayyan passing them smile but she was Abrish Fatima after all who felt nothing for him. He was just like the other normal boys to her.

Rayyan Shah was the famous person in whole University. Girls worshiped him and he was well aware of the fact. Abrish was her class fellow and one of those few girls who had no such feelings for him. Abrish had a little talk with him only because her best friend Hadia  was his first cousin. Rayyan was also well aware of the fact that Abrish was  a girl who didn't cared about him and Rayyan didn't even cared a tiny bit that Abrish ignored her. He too had no feelings for her.

"Abrish! I am alright. No need to worry. Rayyan helped me otherwise I would have died."

"God forbids, Baba. Why are you talking like this?"

"Everybody has to die one day.'

"But please Baba. Not now. Let me take you to your room."

"Okay fine. I am not talking."

"Thank you for saving my father." Abrish said without looking at him. The person who broke her heart into pieces.

"It's fine. Anybody would have done the same."

"Farzana Auntie! I am taking Baba to room. Give Mr. Rayyan something to eat and drink and then please see him off. I am with Baba," Abrish said and walked upstairs without even glancing back at Rayyan who on the other hand was looking at her retreating back.

These two souls met again. One was in pain seeing the other person while the second felt that he got another life seeing the first one. One loved the other person a lot years back but now had no feelings for that person. But the second fall in love later but that too heads over heels. Both were aware and unaware of these facts.

.........................

So here is the first chapter of my second story.

Please do comment and vote and let me know how you found it in comments.

Those of you who will read this story Dare to Love and have not read my first one please do give it a go. It's title is Parallel Universe. You can find it in my reading list. Please do give both of them a go.

Until then,

Allah Hafiz.

XoXo

Pash:)