Chapter 2

BANG BANG BANG !!!  Sounds of someone knocking on my damn door like they the damn police I Wake up up out my sleep mad as hell who the hell this could be knocking on my door like this they about to get cursed out , I walk out my room mad I take a look in Lashaee room her ass not in there she must ain't come home last night oh well I Yell "Who is it " nobody say nothing I yell  it again Still Nobody Answered I Started To Walk Away I Hear a Voice Say " Girl Open This Damn Door " I Open The Door & It's Lashaeee ass ' girl where yo damn key waking me up out my sleep I should slap yo ass "  She Bust Out Laughing" "I'm Sorry Sis I Left My Key Here I Know you See I Ain't Take My Car I Just Got Dropped Off , Girl Last Night got  Me Tired Asf " I Look At Her & Roll My Eyes And Walk Back In My Room and Got Back In My Bed And went My Ass Back To sleep just few hours later I got up to get my self ready for today I'm off the whole weekend cause it's my birthday weekend ayyeee turn I calls up my other home girl Lisa she more like a lil sister too me , we good ass friends , see it's Me Lisa & Lashaeee the three bitches that don't fuck off my girls meanwhile I'm ready to go to the nail salon and get our hair done then shopping cause we going to Miami tonight road trip to start my birthday weekend off right , me & Lashaee take my car and meet lisa at the salon Megan Stallion Big Ole Freak Plays Through the Speakers While On Our Way to The Salon " Ughhh why this boy keep calling me like don't you got whole female and tryna get back with me boy bye " La'shae looks at me like I'm stupid "girl what you got going on over there"  , " girl it ain't nobody but Marcus dum ass keep blowing up my phone like he don't get it you broke my heart twice and think I'ma take you back and you playing step daddy to the next female ha 😂 he need to worry about his own self and not me " I bet y'all wondering who is Marcus is my ex boyfriend been together for almost 3 years he cheated on me I forgave him and took back ain't shit changed so I left Marcus he kinda crazy if he can't have you Nobody can't he think he own me but he wish but dick was too bomb tho 😜😂💀 but anyways we pull to the nail salon I get my nails done and feet with color higher pink with black sparkly glitter on one finger they came out nice Asf I get my hair done 30 inch straight bundles with a closure with a side part looking like whole full course meal me and my girls La'shae got purple nails and a middle party curly hair and Lisa she got red Bob we so ready for the weekend nobody about to mess this up after the salon we at the mall buying up everything shoes clothes all dat we got hungry so we went to the food court and got some food we ordered our food and started eating next thing you know my mood suddenly changes I feel like some shit about to pop off at any moment nobody can tell but me do I try to ignore it DING ! TEXT MESSAGE UNKNOWN NUMBER: MAN PHI I KNOW YOU SEE ME CALLING YO ASS I MISS YOU I WANT YOU LETS MEET UP SOME WHERE AND TALK , I roll my eyes read it and don't reply to minutes later Marcus and his home boys show up at the food court I saw him he instantly saw me and came my way I tried to get up but didn't make it out he sits right by me I look at him and roll my eyes, La'shae and Lisa Laughs here comes his lame ass friends flirting with them, I wasn't about to sit there and say nun to him I climbed my ass over the table grabbed my shit gave La'shae the look like bitch let's go I started to walk away he  grabbed me " Marcus let go of my arm right why is you bothering me we been over since you chose to play step daddy we ain't got shit to talk about " he pulls me to the side "ayye man chill I just wanted to talk to you I mean how you doing " next thing you know he all up in my face saying this and that then boom his female pops up " oh so you at the mall with this big bitch huh you supposed to be on the block with yo lying ass instead you want to cheat on me with this big bitch " my eyes instantly turned towards her , " hold up hold up excuse me he definitely ain't cheating and second I ain't gonna be too many big bitches to you or anybody else " she got all hype and shit then got in my face running her mouth she was so close to my face she could have kissed me all I heard was "BIG BITCH YOU PUSSY ASS HOE" I blacked out and started beat her ass just two pieced the bitch I was about do her until Marcus home boys grabbed me and walking me to my car " BITCH GOT ME FUCK MUD  FACE ASS BITCH RUN UP HOE BEAT THIS BIG BITCH " they tryna control me she tryna come back for more I'm laughing like hoe you pathic hoe keep yo nigga I don't want him never did ,next thing you know somebody screamed GUN !!!!!