Chapter 4

As he pushes me on the bed I felt myself getting very moist lord knows I have not been this moIst in so damn long like r kelly say MY MIND IS TELLING ME NOOOOOOO BUT MY BODY TELLING ME YEAAHHHHHHH ! He starts to take my clothes off while he doing that he kissing all over my body when I say all over I  mean all over honey lol right about now all our clothes is off both of us is completely naked as he kisses me on necks giving me types of hickies he moves from my neck to my breast licking and sucking on my hard nipples making me softly moan then he goes down on me and start flickering his tongue all around my clitoris  I continue to moan softly then starts to speed up I moan even louder " YES YES DON'T STOP EAT IT BABY EAT IT " I said while moaning when I said that baby he went straight ham on my shit I knew my ass was moan so loud my friends could hear me even the damn next-door Neighbor's , shit I  didn't care it was feeling so good next thing you know my legs started shaking I camed so hard I felt my self dripping wet down my legs I couldnt control myself I had to tell him to wait a mintue he started laughing " OH YOU WANNA LAUGH " I pushed him on the bed I knew what exactly will makes his ass tapped tf out I grabbed his 11 inch hard dick I stared to twirl my tongue around the tip making him moan a little bit then I started wrap my tongue around it  and just went hard sloppy toppy slurpping it just giving it to him next thing you know his ass was tapping out " AWWWEEE FUCK GIRL HOLD UP HOLD UP IM ABOUT TO BUST HOLD UP SHIT " I started laughing thought so nigga i gave him two seconds to re gain himself , he pushed me over on my stomach and said " BEND THAT ASS OVER" I bent over arched my back and he stuck his 11 inches inside me bitchhhhh when I tell you I thought I was a virgin again I told him to go slow that nigga went slow and started tearing my shit up I took ever inch he had I was cuming back to back legs shaking and all still taking dick . I climb on top and road that dick like six flags  lol he couldnt even take that he turned my ass over in missonary positon and took me up and through there had my legs in the air beating my shit up next thing you know I was bent over again and it was his turn to cum when I tell you he didnt care wtf I said or done he was killing my shit literly killing it I felt myelf cuming again and again then felt his 11 inch throbbing inside of me but he didnt say anything he camed so hard I  just layed on my stomach couldnt move not one bit he slapped my ass " YOU GOOD GIRL LOL WE AINT DONE YET " I smiled at him after that round went like 4 more round didnt finish until like 8 or 9 at night  I was out I was out knocked out cold i woked up to my phone ringing for my alarm saying GET READY  for our tripp tonight at 12 I  got up went to pee and shower and fix my hair and stuff and finsh packing my clothes for my birthday trip I was all done then I started putting on my lil sweat pants outfit I  heard his phone ringing and of course I  listened I walked out the bathroom he putting on his clothes he came up to me " I GOTTA GO THE BOYS SAID SOME SHIT WENT DOWN BUT WHERE U GOING " . " IM GOING ABOUT MY BUSINESS LAST TIME I CHECKED IM SINGLE TF LOL " he gave me that you got me fucked look I rolled my eyes and didnt care "GILR STOPP PLAYING WITH ME BUT ALRIGHT I LEFT YO BIRTHDAY GIFTS ON THE BED IN THE BIRTHDAY  BAG YA I KNOW YOU THOUGHT A NIGGA FORGOT BUT HAVE FUN ON TRIPP BIG HEAD LITTLE GIRL " he kissed my cheek and left I  was finshing up with packing making sure I  had everything and I did I walked out the  girls was in the living room packed and waiting they order pizza and wings and everything damn I was out for that long " YALL BITCHES READY TO HIT THE ROAD " I SAID they both looked at me like bitch no you didnt so now we all just staring at each other then we all busted out laughing " WELL I KNOW AT LEAST THE DICK WAS GOOD CAUSE GIRL YOUR ASS WAS LOUD ASF HE WAS DRILLING YO SHIT BUT I AINT MAD AT YOU SIS SHIT HAPPENS FOR A REASON HUN " I said girl it just happend so fast that was not supposed to go down like that but I forgave his ass  but we not getting back together ever and he knows that but dick was good tho PHAT MA sore asf dont want no more dick right about now I tooked that man soul girl lol I said while eating pizza and talking to my girls we talked the whole time until it was time to go we loaded up our stuff in the car and was about to hit the road I made sure my house we locked and everything was good ,off to miami we go bitches its my birthday weekend honey ........( p.s little did Phi Phi know she was about to be pregnat with Marcus baby becuase they never wore a condom )