Chapter 3

GUNN, Soon as everybody heard the word gun all you seen was a bunch of people running away falling over each other it was so fast nobody couldn't tell if someone got hit. At the time I was so heated because I had blacked out and  beat the bitch so somebody pulled the gun out to shoot me or her idk at this point I did not give af me and my girls was gone we ran back to the car I was in the back seat trying to relax my nerves because one thing about me I don't like fighting I only fight if I have to but bitches be pushing it so much I just had to do it to her. In the mean time I'm calm and cool but shit still was stuck in my head , we pulled up back to the house we got we went in the house and started talking wtf just happened " GIRL WTF THAT BITCH HAD YOU ALL THE WAY FUCKED UP SHE TRIED YO SHIT ABOUT A NIGGA YOU ALREADY HAD LIKE TF " La'shae SAID , "  I am not worried not one bit I did what I did and its done just know Marcus better keep his ass away from me or he getting his ass beat next "  KNOCK, KNOCK  , KNOCK !!!! we all looked at each other like who tf is that I got up and went to see who it was out the peep hole , I looked and it was Marcus ass I pulled the door open and yelled " WTF YOU WANT WHY YOU AT MY HOUSE BY NIGGA I DON'T WANT SHIT TO DO WITH YOU GOT YO HOE ASS GIRLFRIEND TRYING TO FIGHT ME AND BITCH GOT HER ASS BEAT SHE HAD THE WRONG BITCH AT THE RIGHT TIMEE NIGGA BYE " ( SLAMS DOOR !!!)  Not knowing my dumb ass ain't lock the door his ass came rushing in the house after me grabbing me by my arm I looked at him like he was crazy " Marcus let me go before I beat tf outta you get tf out my house " , " GIRL I'm trying to talk to your ass I came here to talk to you man calm down bruh just hear man please " you know what I'm going to let this nigga talk I looked at my girls and said can yall give us some space right quick he ain't going to touch me yall know I can handle mines they walked in the back of the house while I kept myself calm and sat on the couch I looked at me and said SPEAK ! " Ok listen man I did not come here to fight with you I came here to give you some closure because when I saw you today I seen in your eyes of how much pain I put you thru and I'm sorry I'm not going lie I missed you like crazy you a nigga first love man I was head over hills for you I know I fucked up bad again I'm sorry phi and for what happened today at the mall I handle me that girl is over I'm done with her I actually been done with her when she tried to put a baby on me that ain't look shit like me , but anyways phi I'm gone ima be out your life for good I want you to know I love you and I will never stop I will be a phone call away just call me when you need me luv " He got up and I got up with him with so many tears in my eyes I wiped them away and I  walked him to the door and we looked into each other eyes you can tell it was still a spark there " I forgive you Marcus okay I;m over everything you done it just that when I see everything comes rushing back to me I mean shit cant go away that fast it gonna take some time I rather for you to be my friend then anything else , he smiled from ear to ear boy when I tell you that boy does something to my soul he so damn handsome " boy stop smiling you ain't cute lol bye Marcus see ya " he looked at me and gave me a hung after we hugged we end up kissing and making out while standing by the door a tingle sensation with thru my body I pushed him off of me and we just looked at each other the he rushed me and we back at it I couldn't stop myself I haven't been touched like this so long and only him could satisfy my needs at the moment next thing Ik we were headed to my bed room moaning kissing out load I knew my friends heard me shaking their heads but ayyee we all do it oh well HE PUSHED ME ON THE BED ..........