Chapter 6

RING RING RING , All I hear is my damn phone ringing so I desided to get my ass up and get ready for today for this brunch date with the girl , I got up get ready doing the daily things I do brush teeth wash face take  shower hair and make up  all that in one  , As I was getting ready my was ringing once again at this point this man was aggravating me like don't fucking blow up my phone if you ain't  important  fr damn so I just picked up the phone while I was fixing my hair " WHAT, TF MMCHT ! " I SAID " damn that's how you answer the fucking phone you see me calling yo ass next time answer the fucking phone bru "  jay said at this point this nigga had me all the way fucked up he is not my man he ain't paying not nun of my bills shit nigga ain't even giving me dick and second I just met yo his slow yesterday time to put this nigga in place he getting cussed out mfking BLOCKED ! " LISTEN HERE NIGGA YOU GOT THE WRONG BITCH AT THE RIGHT YOUR NOT MY DAD OR MY MAN YOU JUST A NIGGA I MET YESTERDAY YOU ACTING LIKE A FUCKING CRAZY PERSON LET ME TELL YOU THIS LOSE MY NUMBER YOU GOT ME ALL THE WAY FUCKED TO EVER CALL ME RAPPIN OUT THE MOUTH LOL NIGGA YOU FUNNY BYE TF " hang up phone and blocks his number and finish up fixing my hair and walks out bathroom I had a whole mfking attitude but I wasnt going to let that bother me its my birthday weekend and my officially  birthday is tomorrow yasss im about to get lit and turn tf up " you ready to go girl and who was you yelling at on the phone sound like you was ready to beat bitch up " lashae said "GIRL IT WAS THE BOY FROM YESTERDAY LIKE IDK WHAT HAPPEN BUT HE CALLED ME PHONE SOME GANSTA SHIT BIHH CUSSING ME OUT AND TELLING WHAT TO DO YALL KNOW I HAD TO END THAT SHIT RIGHT THEN AND THERE HE IS BLOCKED AND GONE DONT WANNA FUCK WITH HIM ANYMORE NIGGA ACTING CRAZY HE AINT GET THE PUSSY YET DAMN LOL " they all laughed we grabbed our purses and went headed out the door to our brunch date so we took and the resturant was on the board walk so just walked to the place we had reservations there the peoples showed  us our seats we went to ordering our food and drinks you know i had to get me something with some juice in it if you know what  I mean wink wink lol so we drinking our drinks and wait for our food to arrive talking and stuff like girls do gossiping , just having fun our food came we started eating next thing you know we heard screaming and hollering I'm looking around like wtf going on we stand up to see what the fuss up about to get our snap ready its just big ass crowned cant see shit so we said fucked that and sat our asses down and finished eating our food I had to go to the bathroom so I got up went to the bathroom that drinking had me to go pee lol so went by myself did my thang washed my hands and walked out I did a quick glance of the places and bihhh when I tell you I saw mfucking CHRIS BROWN I couldn't believe  I thought was dreaming he looked me dead in my eyes and then somebody bumped me and cause when we saw each other our eyes locked but when I got bumped the connection went away the person that bumped me said sorry I said its okay I turned around he was gone just like that  I started to think it wasn't him I was just seeing shit so I went back to the table with stupid look on my face " girl you okay what's wrong what happen look like you seen a got damn ghost " Lisa Laughed " I laughed with her ass child Im I think I just seen the love of my life back in their or a got damn look alike shit idk I was stuck like damn duck for a couple of seconds " I said " GIRL WHOTF IS THE LOVE OF YO LIFE ? " Lashae said " BITCH YALL KNOW WHO WILL ALWAYS BE MY MAN CHRIS BROWN HOES DUHH BUT IDK IT PROBABLY WASNT HIM SO I AINT GONNA PUSH IT SO FUCK IT " I SAID they all bust laughing like on was high asf looking at me stupid I flicked them hoes off , we finished our food and left and went on with the day and went shopping for somethings for the club tonight we went all type of stores it was this one girl she was so damn beautiful mixed red bone pretty ass eyes nice lil shape on here I mean she was perfect way to perfect she had a big ass booty to and I could tell I was just staring at her she caught me and smiled and winked her eyes at me I smiled and kept walking I'm not gay baby I will go gay for her ass lol aye I might give it try one day so we continue shopping. but this time the girl was watching me making googly eyes with me and shit I think this girl wants me I smiled get my things and leave today has just been something else.... mean phi phi and her girls where walking back to there hotel but what phi phi don't know is jay is certified stalker he is has major issues he feel in love with her at first sight and he wants her and gonna get her by any means nessary even if he has to start killing again !