Chapter 9

I cant believe it right Chris brown picked me to be on the stage with him to compete in a lap dancing competition I'm about to kill this shit I might even go viral so the security showed help get to the stage I bitch I was standing next to Chris brown and some other girl she look like she can dance but not to good so Chris was like " so whos first ladies" I quickly pointed at her she was like okay fine so I backed up let her do her thang  chris brown sat in his chair waiting for her to start his play no bs and was singing it to she went to dancing and all doing her thang grinding and whining girl could barely move I knew I had this girl beat she was done it was my turn so she got pulled back and I got pulled on the stage I stood in front of him looking him dead in his eyes making eye contact again he gave the signal to play the music and they played take you down I start to dance whine on him and grind on him doing somethings nobody knows a big girl can do I was killin that shit I sat on his lap kept doing what I do best I told him to lay down then BOOM ! I hit a split the crown went crazy screaming and all then the dancing was over and guess who the winner was me yes the crowed loved me I was so happy now it was my turn to get a lap dance he told me to sit down and he stared dancing on me bihhh my panties was soaking wet I had to control myself he putting my hands all over his body rubbing his chest he took his jacket off and gave it to me I was like omg this man is so damn fine I couldn't help it then the lap dance was over he had to finish the concert he told me thank u I tried to give him his jacket back but he  told me to keep it I went back to my section with my girls we had fun so much fun for the rest of the night then the concert was over then we went backstage to see him  waited in a long as line when we got there he said he was done taking pictures I tell u when my face went from happy to got damn mad I was like what huh it just turned my birthday please its midnight I just wanted a picture the bodyguard was like sorry honey he is about to leave we was like okay then as we was walking away he was walking out the room getting ready to leave the building he glanced over and saw me " Ayyyyeee maaa girl in the army tights " Chris said I turned my head so damn quick I had to make sure it was me  he was talking to I said me he said yeah come here I walked up to him smiling and stuff with my girls behind me the " whats your name " Chris said , " I'm Phiona but people call me Phi Phi " I said he smiled with his pretty white teeth looking me up and down like I was dinner I can tell in his eyes " pretty well you know my name I aint gotta tell you it but I like the lap dance you gave me thanks I hope you enjoyed mines he said laughing " I said I sure did he asked me and my friends did we wanna join him at the after party at his mansion he rented while he was down I said hell yeah I mean yes lol he smiled yall can ride with me in the limo he grabbed my hand and walked me to his limo we all got in and we sat by each other he put his hand aroud my neck to get closer to me we started to talk and have conversations he was making me laugh and shit he really is a cool guy we arrived to the mansion mann that house was big asf and everybody was their pulling up yall wouldn't believe the people we saw .......