(2)New Friends

Oh yellow there
Looks like I'm not lazy
You're lucky today
Also, left is Saki. Right is Kokona(just in case you don't know these 2 famous characs lmao). And for Amai, I'll put her pic the chapter after next one cuz you'll know why ;w;
I'm sorry Amaiiiii T∆T
Oka bai 👏🏼💗

~Y/N's P.O.V~

It's lunch time, FUCKEN FINALLY. I'VE BEEN WAITIN FOR THIS MOMENT TO COME.

WOOHOO-

"Ah, Y/N-Chan. Let's have lunch together!" Amai said, excitedly.

That's a pretty good idea; I thought.

I'm a lonely piece of shit after all.

Guess I can have some friends who I'm comfortable on showing my true nature.

"Sure," I replied

I took out a lunchbox Noma made for me outa my desk, heading towards the girls.

...And there goes my luck again.

The SAME blonde girl's going to chirp her annoying voice again.

"Pft, where're ya going, loser?"

"eatin',"

"You're lucky you have friends, I felt bad for a loner like you. Good job," A girl with dark pink bangs said, sarcastically.

"Thanks,"

As I said that Kokona quickly pulled me out of our class, heading towards the rooftop.

"Ugh, what's wrong with the pastel girls?!" She squeaked, annoyed

"Don't be so mad, just ignore them! C'mon, I made extra snacks," Amai, who's always calm and rational, tried to calm her down.

With foods, at least.

Saki and Kokona ate in peace, probably traumatized by Amai's handmade bento.

"Hey, Y/N-Chan! Did you have a tour around the school yet?" Odayaka asked, ignoring the other two girls.

"...No. Why?"

"Then let me show you around the school! I don't mind showing you every inch of them," She said with a big grin.

I smiled; "Sure, Amai. Thank you,"

"Don't mention it!"

~Random 3rd person~

Like she promised, Amai showed Y/N every part of school she needed to know.

The infirmary, the faculty room, headmaster's office, the counselor, and even every single club (including gaming >:3 )

Now, the last part of school she really wanted to avoid showing her and was too concerned to do so;

The incinerator area.

"What's up with it?"

"Um- well, there's one thing's up with it... But I'm afraid you'll need to throw the garbage bags on cleaning time, so let's just ignore them..."