(12)Closer

Hello~
Sorry if I updated late! ;-;
But I already mentioned that I was outside of the country for 9 days, so I hope you understand!

Anyway, I don't wanna waste your time(not like y'all reading this anyway lmao),
So please enjoy~

~Weeb's P.O.V~

Beep. Beep. Beep-

"Shut up~" you yawned, smashing your alarm clock and went back to sleep.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep-

"I said shut up!" You smashed it again, cracking it a little bit. And then you went back to sleep as you're a fucking lazy sack of shit.

Beep. Beep. Beep-

"PERISH YOU PIECE OF FUCK!" You threw your alarm clock on the ground, smashing it entirely before you sat yourself up on your bed.

"SHUT THE HELL UP DWARF GET UP AND GO TO SCHOOL," You heard Nomuha called, making you groan.

"I fucking hate mornings," you rubbed your eyes and took your toothbrush to brush your teeth. Of course.

After showering and changed, you went downstairs to see Ojirou sitting at the dining table while Nomuha was walking back from the kitchen, his hands holding two plates of pancakes and bacons.

"Pft. Nice apron, Noma~" you cooed, making him rolled his eyes. "Shut up or you won't be getting any breakfast."

"Don't be so mean, Nomuha. Here, C/N, sit beside me," Ojirou said, patting the seat beside him. "Thanks!" You replied. "Oh, and where's Gakkunnii?"
"Sleeping. Don't disturb him, he must be tired," Nomuha said. You replied with a small nod. "Nomuha's cooking today? Yesssssss...,"

You ate your breakfast like the fat pig you are, said your goodbyes to Noma and Oji then walked to school with a toast in your hand.

'Hm, I wonder if they're at school yet..'

You opened your group messages and text your best friends,

~Girls Power~

You: G'mornin y'allll
You: Awake yet?

Haya's: hOW DARE YOU DISTURB MY BEAUTY SLEEP.

You: Wake up you sleepyass shit

Cuckoona: I'm surprised you're up early tbh

You: hM

PersChef: Good morning, N/N-Chan!

Haya's: Only N/N? :'(

PersChef: To you and Kokona too!

Cuckoona: Gm. Anyway, you're at school already, N/N?

You: Mhm