(3)Other 'Friends'

Huehuehuehue.
Like I promised, part 3's coming today. Enjoy~ (it's probably one part a day if I'm not lazy)

~Y/N's P.O.V~

"Oh~ look! The teacher's gone already~ Wanna play, Y/N. L/N?"

". . ."

"No, thanks,"

I replied with a monotone voice. Damn, the teacher literally said don't do stupid shits but this tanned bitch over here wanna play.

(A/N: dAMN SHE STOOPID-)

The girls look at me with surprised faces. Just then, I saw another unknown girl with dark pink bangs holding a pail of water, seemed to be bleached.

(A/N: If you're confused, the light pink streaks is Kokoro Momoiro and the dark pink bangs is Hana Daidaiyama.)

"Awe c'mon gurl! No need to be rude! Come play with us!" She said, still holding the pail shit.

Where the F*CK did they come from?

Slipping from another dimensions(classes)?

The pink bangs handed Ronshaku the pail, after that she and Murasaki went behind my back to hold me down.

"HEY! JUST WHAT YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING-" Kokona shouted and was ready to attack Ronshaku, but was immediately held back by the green streaks haired girl.

(A/N: I'm lazy to write the 'pink bangs green bangs' shit so I'ma write their names here:

Dark pink bangs: Hana Daidaiyama
Green streaks: Hoshiko Mizudori
Normal blonde: Musume Ronshaku
Faded Purple: Kashiko Murasaki
Light pink streaks: Kokoro Momoiro (not in use yet)

Both my arms were held tight by Murasaki and a girl named Daidaiyama, if I'm not wrong.

"Hurry up, Musume!" Murasaki scolded.

"Alright, alright! Sheesh, this thing is heavy, Kashiko!" She replied, scolding back.

Ronshaku was about to splashed the bleeched water on me, and I didn't even bother move a muscle.

Sheesh, can you be any quicker? (Is this even a word-)

I just closed my eyes not-so-tightly, waiting for the impact.

I waited, but the only thing to be found and heard was Ronshaku's scream.

"OMG MUSUME ARE YOU OKAY???" The girls let go of me and went to her.

I turned my head and saw Umeji, standing in between her and me.

(A/N: I decided to just let Y/N call Umeji, Umeji instead of Kizuguchi since now she knows his full name, but only in P.O.Vs. Meaning, if she's talking to him, shell call him Kizuguchi.)

"Nice scream, Ronshaku bitch. Can't wait to hear more suffering coming outa your mouth," Umeji said, smirking at her.

"You fucker! My cardigan is ruined now!" She screamed, clearly annoyed and mad at the same time.