(18)Snap

~Author's P.O.V~

You walked to school, feeling as exhausted as ever. Last night you were busy chatting with your best friends and only got 3 hours if sleep.
(Y'all getting sleep?)

But well, the first thing you did after Osoro and Megami went home last night was to inform Ayano about Osoro, and also about her feelings that already faded.

Ayano was surely relieved and you heard she was going after Taro's sister. As much as you want to know more you just didn't give a shit. Not like you're close with that fuckboy or anything.

You dragged your feet towards your classroom, then to your table. Saki came up to you and greeted you.

"Geez, didn't you sleep last night?" She sighed.

"Barely,"

Amai pat your back. "It's fine! You can sleep now, if you want to. We'll wake you up once Sensei came in,"

"Yea I ain't trusting you guys on that. I'd rather stay awake," you chuckled. Saki rolled her eyes. "Trust us for at least once, wouldn't ya,"

"Yeah I trusted you guys in many things other than this so what's the point then," you laughed.

"Oh, and I saw you walking home with Kizuguchi yesterday. Spill the tea sis," Kokona snickered.

You sighed, knowing that your friends won't stop teasing you about this. "Nothing much, I needed him to help me for a few things,"

Saki pouted. "And you asked him? Why don't you asked us?"

"I didn't see you guys anywhere and since I saw him I thought I'd ask him. Well, what did YOU do last night?" You asked not so curiously.

Saki blushed, and Kokona laughed. "I was at her house, figuring a way to help her to talk to Tsumeato. But since I'm braindead I went home early and will probably, like, ask Gaku to help us,"

You and Amai chuckled. Your teal-haired best friend just couldn't stop talking or even thinking about him. She was the one who kept saying that the delinquents are the 'mOst sCaRiEsT sTuDeNt aT sChOoL!', yet she still had feelings for him.

Suddenly, your phone buzzes.

~get wrecc~

Bitchface: C/N

Blue Fuck: tHeRe'S tHiS tHiNg CaLLeD a PeRsOnAl mEsSaGe fOr A ReAsOn

Bitchface: Shut the hell up
Bitchface: C/N. You're gonna have lunch with us or those other asses?

————

You thought for a while. You haven't eat with your friends for quiet a while now, except for when you asked them to have lunch with your infamous friend, that is.

––——––

You: Nah, I'm good. But I'll come by to give you your bento

Bitchface: 'kay

Blue Fuck: You're sick, Osoro. Why do you even bother coming to school?
Blue Fuck: You've got a really high fever