Chapter 3: Another School Day

Izuku may seem a bit plain and nerdy from him being alone studying pro heroes and pro wrestling. He has two different types of journals that he carries with him no matter where he goes. One journal was his hero journal; a journal that allows him to study any quirk he has come across and has his own studies on pro heroes. His other journal was the pro wrestling journal. Like his hero journal, it allows him to study a wrestling and the wrestlers who made them well known. Many wrestling styles from technical and high flying, to strong style and brawling, Izuku has study every wrestling that has existed and place them in his wrestling journal. With these journals, he was able to learn how to study many quirks and pro wrestling moves, and he carries those two journals in his backpack as he was walking his way to his middle school.

It's no secret that due to his lack of quirk, he would be bullied by those peers with a quirk. It was the norm for them as people with no quirk were considered weak or disable. Izuku has encounter his fair shares of bullies as he grows up. When he tries to call them out on their actions, normally the teachers won't believe in him or think that he is making things up like his dream of being a hero with no quirk. Even his peers believe he was weird since he not obsessed with pro heroes, but pro wrestling. Wrestling have died out due to quirks, yet there were still some independent wrestling companies who tries to show wrestling to their small audiences. Those who weren't fans of wrestling or never seen it in their lives will think of it as fake.

So imagine their surprises when Izuku used wrestling moves to actually beat up his bullies. The wrestling style he usually goes with combat was strong-style. Strong-style wrestling is typically defined as a more martial arts-influenced style of wrestling, prioritizing strikes and submissions over traditional moves. This means those bullies who would dare to bully him would end up being knock out with a stiff forearm to the face, a stiff kick to the stomach, and then a painful submission hold that prevents them from using their quirks against them. It only last a few seconds before Izuku stood tall. In some cases, he'll used other wrestling skills like technical, where he's able to apply submissions holds on weak spots of a person's quick to get them begging for him to stop, or high flying which allows him to move quick and stealthily around larger students with slow quirks. After that happens, Izuku was now being known as Gōrudobāgu almost all of his peers.

Because of that, some people will either try to be friendly with him or they just avoid him. Some think he was scary due to his muscular build. They never thought someone without a quirk will look like a professional athlete. Every time they seem in P.E., he was a beast. He even manages to rival the top students with powerful quirks, which brings us to a teenage boy with spiky blonde hair and red eyes.

Katsuki Bakugo knows that he has the most powerful quirk out of the whole entire middle school. His quirk Explosive is greatly powerful considering the fact Katsuki can uses his sweaty from his palms to create explosive strikes. Overall, no one couldn't stand a chance in his mindset, and with his ignorant mindset on others being weaker than him believes it. Which is why he hates Deku trying to show off being strong without a quirk. He heard the rumors that he can defeat a person with a quirk in less than two minutes. He never believes in the rumor and thought that Deku might have weird them out with his love of heroes and wrestling, both things that he knows should have been too far to achieve for Deku. Yet, when he was confronting his lackeys who came to him with casts on their arms and legs, he had to keep an eye on him. He knew that Deku had no quirk to be strong to take out the extras he doesn't really cares, but it was upsetting him to the point he might need to observe Deku.

It was already 8:41 am when Izuku enters the middle from the front gates. He was excited today because this was the day he was going to apply for UA. He has the wrestling skills to put use to battle villains and he has the knowledge to know what to do with scenarios based on his quirk studies. He wasn't not however aware of his peers watching him as if he was making a wrestling entrance. They either avoid his path or they wave at him. Izuku look back at those who notice him, and he reacts with his own wave while smiling brightly. He then enters the school building and walk in his class where he then stops moving. in front of him was his former childhood friend.