Chapter 4: Destined Encounter

It seems ridiculous to think that the number one hero in Japan couldn't catch a slime villain in a good old chase. Heck, even Toshinori Yagi thinks he could chuckle at the thought of that, but in this scenario he was the number hero in Japan. He was All Might, one of the greatest heroes to have ever existed and he saves people with a smile on his face. At the moment, he was frustrated that a chase he could have ended in seconds is dragging him all over the city. As of right now he is going through the sewer that the villain has run in to try losing him. He can see the light of the sun guiding him to where the villain could be at the moment.

Toshinori Yagi clenches his butt and hop out of the sewer with a big grin, ready to take down the villain. What he didn't notice when he first got out of the sewer was a teenage boy with green messy hair was dodging every attack the villain was attempting. Yagi watched in awe as he observed the boy and the way he moved around as if he was like water that can shape into anything within the surrounding. The teenager was doing flips, vertical jumps, and rolling around with slime like tentacles missing. And not only that, he then taunts the slime to bring it on.

"Stop moving you brat and let me use your body!" shouted the slime villain as he really wanted this boy in his grasp. Yagi shook his head and clenched his fist.

"NO NEED TO FEAR... FOR I AM HERE!" Yagi shouted, with his booming voice.

The slime looked at the incoming hero with fear in his eyes. All Might was the worst hero to encounter, as he was one of the most powerful out of all the heroes. He hoped he could have captured the boy in front of him, but the boy showed he wasn't just a teen with a good looking face. So the slime villain had no chance to save himself as All Might's force on the attack to explode to pieces.

All Might was proud of another job well done. To think that he has a short time to do his heroic duty was challenging for the middle age hero, but he makes his time worth it. The hero then begins to get pieces of the slime villain with a soda bottle he had with him at the moment. After that was done, He turn around his area to spot the teenager staring at him with awe. He always gets that expression of awe from his line of work, but there was something about the way the teenager looked at him like it was a once in a lifetime experience. Maybe the young lad was a huge fan.

"Why, hello there young lad! I'm sorry for dragging you into this situation, but that slime villain was tricky to catch!"

All Might watches as the green headed teenager starts to shake in excitement and stars in his eyes.

"ALL MIGHT! I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN!"

Toshinori Yagi chuckle with his signature grin, letting the teenage boy... well fanboy to the Symbol of Peace. But then he began to feel a sweat drop on his head as the teenage boy was just mumbling to a point it was foreign for him to understand the teenager.

"My boy! You need to take a breather now. I could barely understand what you're saying!"

The teenage boy then put himself on halt. He was heavily breathing while holding on his chest. Now having a closer look at the teen, Toshinori Yagi could see he has little to no baby fat on his face. Mostly like due to how in shape the boy was with how tone his muscle was. Maybe the teen wants to be a hero like every hero does.

Izuku would never guess that after getting attack by the slime villain, he would meet ALL MIGHT! The one hero he considers the very best because of his heroic deeds, and even in danger he smiles and saves the day. He was an inspiration for Izuku to not only be a hero, but also get in shape to be a part time wrestler. Even the smile on his mask was a replica of All Might's very own smile. He was going to include the two bangs that the hero has on his head, but the first time he made that design it looks like bunny ears. Instead he kept the smile and small little design on the mask to inspire those to do good and be strong. As of now, he was trying to gather his words after fanboying over his favorite hero.