Chapter 5: Pre Fight Preparation

Izuku was back home looking at himself in the mirror in his room. It was now 4:46 pm, and he just finished taking a shower after the slime incident, which he was reminiscing about how he finally met All Might. It brought him joy that his favorite hero knew his name and he might join in the upcoming wrestling match. A wrestling match that will be his first shoot wrestling match.

So, the green headed boy was getting dressed wearing a simple green tracksuit with his signature red shoes. He also was holding a green gym bag that carries his wrestling gear. This is how the fourteen year old quirkless would always get ready. On the first when he first started, he felt nervous and uneasy. As of now, he's excited and ready. All the training he did with fellow wrestlers in AMW, and studying old footage of some of the greatest wrestling matches.

He exits his room to see his mother stunned by the doorway. Izuku did the same, not expecting his mother to greeting him in this manner.

"What's wrong mom?" he asked softly. It's not something new that his mother would be worried for him.

"I-I'm sorry if this is sudden, but you know I want what's best for you," she stated with a nervous smile. "At first I was worried my baby boy was going to feel shame without a Quirk, but you got stronger." Inko starts to tear up, as Izuku was touched by his mother's words. "You watched wrestling and looked at what it made you. A strong and determined boy I knew when you were little. No matter what happens, either you become a pro wrestler, or a pro hero, I will support you."

Izuku starts to weep in tears of joy as he moves forward to hug his mom.

"Thanks mom, I won't let you down."

Inko clings her son close to enjoy his warm embrace. It lasts for a few more seconds before they separate from one another. Now the quirkless wrestler was ready to head off to another night of showing how strong he really has become after most people believe he would be useless, weak...

And a Deku that wouldn't stand a chance.

He felt weak and useless before, but now he feels strong and ready to wrestle. He can focus on a quirk's weakness and take advantage of it. So why did he keep the name Deku? Well it was quite simply, he wanted to show that he's not what one might call the term. He became the opposite.

Katsuki Bakugo never felt this piss off. First Deku decides to continue not only wanting to be a hero, but the fake wrestling crap is making the brat comfortable to think he stood a chance against someone like him. This makes the explosive kid think that his quirk is the most powerful quirk in the whole school, yet Deku thought it was nothing. Not only that, but this makes Katsuki look less impressive in his upbringing of being in a shitty school that doesn't follow school guidelines, and him being the best and stronger student.

"This sucks!" he said loudly.

"What did you expect? He's the Gōrudobāgu of the school."

Katsuki turns his glare to one of his minions who dare to speak. He was outside walking through the city with two idiots who followed him around. The one on his right has a quirk that allows his fingers extending until it was twice as tall as he was.

"Like who cares if he could probably kick ass without a quirk, he still can't become a hero."

"Yeah! That little Deku won't even know what to do trying to get in U.A.," said another of his minions on the left. This one is a chubby teen with red bat wings that allowed him to hover above ground.

The two laugh at the thought that U.A. would accept a quirkless loser to the hero course. They then look at their explosive leader to see him glaring at them.