{1}

Y/n p.o.v

I sat in Bill's room while he was making a paper boat to Georgie. Georgie drew a smiley face on the foggy window as I sat and read. I knew Bill was sick since he vomited earlier today but I didn't care. We were really close and we were also twins, I was really happy about it, 'cause you can't have a more accepting and lovely twin brother like him.

"Sure I won't get in trouble, Bill?" Georgie asked unsure, and looked at me and Bill. "D-don't be a wuss. I'd come with you if I weren't (coughs) dying" Bill stuttered, I sighed, I stuttered too but not as bad as Bill. "You're not dying!" Georgie assured us while sighing. "You didn't see the vomit coming out of my nose this morning?" Bill questioned matter-of-factly, I rolled my eyes. "Bill, that was not a good view" I joked and giggled. "That's disgusting" Georgie exclaimed.

Georgie walked up to the bed Bill and I sat on. "Okay, go get the wax" Bill told him. Georgie looked nervous and hesitant. "In the cellar?" He asked, looking from the door down to Bill. "You want it to f-float, don't you?" Bill asked, raising his eyebrows. "Fine" Georgie sighed sadly.

I felt a sting in my tummy as I saw him grabbing the flashlight. I didn't want him to go down there alone, not after I saw some creepy yellow eyes, following me as I walked.

"What's the matter?" Bill asked, looking at the worry in my face. "I-I don't think he should go down there" I sighed, meeting Bills eyes. "There's nothing to be afraid of, y/n" he assured me with a comforting smile. "Oh, no, remember when we were kids and every time you had to go down you were all like; y/n! Y/n! I'm too scared to go down there alone! Come with me!" I mimicked Bill, as the memory floated back again. "S-shut it already, y-y/n" Bill rolled his eyes playfully, as I chuckled.

After that Bill hurried and wrote 'SS Georgie' on the boat. "Georgie, hurry up" Bill said on the walkie talkie. "Don't stress him, Billy" I said sternly and gave him 'the mother' look.

——

Georgie has come back from the cellar with the wax and now looked at Bill carefully applying it. "Alright, there you go" Bill said when he finished waxing it and gave it to Georgie. "S-she's all ready, captain" Bill stuttered and I smiled at them. They had a strong bond that's clear to see.

"She?" Georgie inquired. "You always call b-boats 'she'" Bill told him. "She... Thanks Billy" Georgie smiled and hugged him. I didn't get a hug, but I was going out with him anyway, but so it was okay.

"Georgie, let's go" I said with a smile. I loved being the big sister of Georgie. "See you later, Billy, bye" Georgie said and ran out. "Be careful, y/n" Bill told me overprotectively. "I will" I assured him and kissed his cheek. Bill and I normally did that, sister- and brotherly way, I promise."Bye" I waved and went out after Georgie.

I opened the door and saw Georgie with his yellow raincoat on running out in the falling rain. I followed him out and before we really left, we waved a last time to Bill.

Georgie sat down the boat on the running water and ran after it while laughing. I had no plan about running after him so I kept my walk fast but not so fast as I would run. I saw him bending down so he wouldn't crash in the first of the two signs. I don't think he saw the second'cause his head crashed into it. "Georgie!" I screamed but he didn't seem to care. He got up and ran after the boat again.

He rounded a corner just as I looked away. And of course I lost the sight of him.

——

"Ahhh! Help!" I heard a faint Georgie scream. "GEORGIE!!" I screamed back, now panicking. I ran towards the scream and the last thing I heard was him screaming my name, "Y/N!" Before everything went quiet. "Georgie!" I cried out as I sat a puddle of red water. "Oh, no! It can't be Georgie, it can't be!"

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Hi, it's your author Perry here. And this is really short, but, it's the start of this book. And if you didn't see it, it's a Beverly Marsh x reader story. So I hope you enjoy:)

~Perry