{3}

We were biking our bikes to the drug store to help the new kid. "I think it's great that we're helping the new kid, but also we need to think about our own safety. I mean, he's bleeding all over and you guys know that there's an AIDS epidemic happening right now as we speak, right?" Eddie said, "my mom's friend in New York City got it by touching a dirty pole on the subway. And a drop of AIDS blood got into his system through a hangnail" Eddie told us, "a hangnail!" Eddie exclaimed.

"And you can amputate legs and arms" he tells us, "but, but how can you amputate a waist!?" He asked. "You guys know that alleys are known for dirty needles that have AIDS, right?" He ranted. "Eddie shut up!" I yelled. "You guys do know that?" He continued and I rolled my eyes, does that kid ever shut up.

"Hey..." "ah, we're screwed!" "Richie, wait here. Come on" Bill said and we all followed him, well, except Richie and the new kid. When we got into the drug store Eddie grabbed everything he needed. "Okay" he muttered quietly. "Can we afford all that?" Bill asked Stan, he was counting the money we had. "It's all we got" Stan said. "You kidding me?" Eddie asked, looking at the money.

"Wait, you have an account here, don't you" I asked Ed. "If my mom finds out I bought all this stuff for myself, I'm spending the whole rest of the weekend in the emergency room getting X-rayed" he said, I giggled. "No, I'm serious Y/n!" He snapped. "You know you'll never get me if you're so rude to me"I said like it was nothing. He went quiet and blushed.

--

Eddie was looking at the shelf as we saw a long, red headed girl enter the stall thing we were in. Eddie dropped something on the floor and she quickly hid something behind her back, which looked like a pack of tampons or something girly. I felt very lucky I hadn't got my period yet.

"Y-you o-o-okay?" I asked, stuttering more then usual. Bill nudged me and I slapped his arm playfully. "I'm fine. What's wrong with you?" She asked looking at me first then everything Eddie we're holding. "None of your business" Stan snapped as I clenched onto Bill.

"There's a kid outside. Looked like someone killed him" Eddie explained. "W-we need some s-s-sup-sup-supplies, but we d-don I've enough m-money" Bill stuttered.

--

"I like your glasses, Mr. Keene" She said to Mr. Keene. "You look just like Clark Kent" she complimented, I almost gagged, ew. "Oh, I don't know about that" He laughed flirty. "Can I try them?" She asked. "Mmm, sure" Mr. Keene hummed and looked around before taking them off.

She took them on slowly and asked, "what do you think?". 'Beautiful'. "Well, how about that? You look just like Lois Lane" he flirted, I couldn't take it anymore, I gagged, disgusting. "Really" she chuckled, trying not to gag herself. "Mmm" Mr. Keene nodded. "Well here you go" she toon off the glasses and 'accidentally' dropped the little shelf down. "Shoot, I'm so sorry" she apologised and shook her head.

"It's okay" he sighed and blended down. She turned around and looked at us, making the others rush out. I was just lost in her beauty, she smiled me and gave a quick nod. Then I realised the others were long ago gone and I rushed out.

"Just suck the wound" Richie said. "I need to focus right now" Eddie snapped. "You need to focus?" Richie questioned. "Yeah, can you get me something?" He asked. "Jesus m! What do you need?" Richie spoke. "Go get my bifocals. I hid 'em in my second fanny pack" Eddie told him. "Why do you have to fanny packs?" Stan asked. "I need to focus right now, and it a long story"

I walked out of the alley as the conversation was going on and stopped when I saw the red headed girl walking in my direction. She was so pretty and it made her look like she was walking in slow motion and everything seem to disappear.