{9} (extra)

Can we just take moment and appreciate how lucky we all are to have sophia!

(HEY!! So I wasn't planning on making this, but since I hit 14k reads, I decided to make a LAST CHAPTER! And maybe y'all get to know if they remember each other, who knows. So just sit back and enjoy)

This may be triggering for some people since it contain abuse and self-harming so please, don't read if you're sensitive about this type of stuff.

3rd person p.o.v

The phone rang downstairs. Y/n ran down, hoping it was her girlfriend, Beverly Marsh, who was calling her. She picked it up and listened.

"Y/n?"

It was Beverly. Y/n melted by the sound of her voice and answered with a soft yes. Y/n heard Beverly take a deep breath before started talking.

"Wanna meet me at the park soon? Just to hang out" Beverly asked, she sounded calm, why wouldn't she? Y/n nodded, forgetting Beverly couldn't see her. "That'd be lovely, Bev" y/n agreed, her voice light toned and happy. Beverly told when they should meet and that she didn't have to take any food or something like that with her. After that, they hung up and y/n went to her room to get ready.

Y/n choose a white summer dress with thin spaghetti staps over her shoulders. It had a wiggled top with a loose skirt that went just above her knees, and on top of that, it had light brown buttons down the whole dress on the front.

The dress had been her mother's childhood favourite dress and sadly when she'd passed earlier that year (idk if that happened I'm just trying okay!) her father had given her the dress.

When it was time to go, Bill, y/n's twin brother, stopped her. Just two years ago, before and while the Pennywise incident happened, they'd been so close, but, recently they've grown apart. Bill looked her up and down, not liking how "short" the dress was or how "low" the top was over her breasts. "What?" Y/n asked gently, trying to built their closeness back again. Bill snorted with exasperation. "You going out with Bev again?" He complained rather than asked.

Every time y/n would go out to meet Beverly, he'd always ask to come with or act annoyed. "Yes, and I've got to go. Bev is waiting" y/n scolded and grabbed her little bag with some stuff she always carried. Bill tried to stop her, but she slammed the door in his face and he gave up.

All the way to the park y/n wondered why Bill had been acting up every time she was going to hang out with Beverly. As she wandered, she drifted off and accidentally bumped into someone. She quickly apologised and tried to go away but it was then she was dragged back by her hair, she realised who she'd bumped into. "Oh no, please no" she mumbled under her breath and prayed to got they weren't gonna do anything.

"Isn't it little faggy girl?" Henry Bowers snickered and his other friends laughed. Y/n glared at him and the others. "What is it, big boy? I'm in a rush" she noted with a sense of sarcasm. The boys quieted and smirked, sharing glances with each other. And while Henry looked away, she took the opportunity to kick him down there. She started running and didn't stop until they'd lost sight of her and she was at the park.

Y/n entered the park. She stopped to catch her breath while looking for Beverly with a smile on her face. She spotted Beverly at their usual spot and started seed walking towards her, but as she got closer she saw the look on Beverly's face. It was a mix of anger, sadness and hurt.

Y/n's first thought was hugging her, but when she tried, Beverly pushed her off with tears streaming down her rosy, freckle filled face. "Bev, what's wrong?" Y/n asked rather offended and confused. Beverly scolded at her. "Like you don't know" Beverly spoke. Her tone was full of hurt and harshness. Y/n shook her head.