{6}

We were all making our way towards the door when I heard a weird voice say, "Eddie". "What are you looking for" it was all like I forgot it.

"She was just here. Where the fuck did she go?" Richie inquired. The door slammed and o jumped, then I realised Eddie wasn't there. "Guys! Guys!" We heard Eddie's scream. "What? Eddie?" Bill asked, trying to open the door, but there was no help. "Eddie! Open the door!" Bill yelled.

"Richie!" A boy's voice snapped. "You okay?" Bill asked, smashing onto the door. "Eddie, what's going on?" He asked. "Eds! Eddie!"

"Richie?" Bill noticed Richie had gotten into the other room, and I was in a weird trans thing. "Richie! Richie!" The door smashed shut and I snapped out. "It won't open!" He yelled. "Open the door!"

"Let's get outta here!" Bill yelled when we finally got the door open. Then we heard weird noises from a madras. "Wanna play loogie?" An ugly and disgusting boy asked. Then he threw up something I think is blood and it came peeling towards us. (That make no fucking sense but no one cares anyways).

The blood kept on floating towards us. (Fuck!). And we turned around. There we saw three doors which said; left one 'not scary at all', middle one 'scary', right one 'very scary'. We all looked at each other before sprinting towards the left one. We opened the door hungrily.

"Where's my shoe?" Betty Ripsom asked as we looked into the darkness. Bill turned on the light, just to see a half Betty, hanging from the ceiling. We screamed in fear, obviously, and Richie slammed the door shut.

"Where the fuck were her legs!?" He screamed, "Holy shit, what the fuck was that!?" He screamed again as we clinched onto each other. "This isn't real! Remember the missing kid poster. That wasn't real so this isn't real!" Bill said, standing in front of us. "Come on. Ready?" Bill asked and both Richie and I answered with 'NO!'. And Bill opened the door.

"Oh, thank fuck!" Richie sighed in relief. Luckily there was no half body Betty there but just the corridor from earlier. "Where's Eddie?" Bill asked just as we heard Eddie scream for help.

"Eddie!" Richie yelled as we ran through a door, then I almost crashed into Bill from the sudden stop. "Holy fuck!" Richie said as the same clown from the cellar and from our garage turned it's head towards us. "Eddie!" I said. "This isn't real enough for you, Billy?" It asked, looking straight into his eyes. "I'm not real enough for you?" It asked again, acting sad. "Oh, shit" Richie said.

"It was real enough for Georgie" it told us and then looked at me and laughed his ugly ass laugh. "Holy shit!" Richie yelled as it roared and ran towards us.

I was too scared if something would happen to Bill so I rushed in front of him and Rich.

Then, out of nowhere, Bev yelled and took a spear through it's head. "Get Eddie! Get Eddie!" Someone yelled and we all ran to him. "Oh fuck! We gotta get out of here!" I yelled. And it turned around, growling madly at us. "Get Eddie. Let's go!" Bill yelled.

"Guys watch out!" Richie yelled and Eddie continued so sob and scream, it was clear he was in pain. "No, no, no, no!" He yelled. "Eddie, look at me!" Richie yelled, grabbing onto his face.

"He's gonna get us! Guys!" Eddie shouted flustered, "NO!". It took an abruptly step towards us, right in all faces and then laughs. Then it scratched Ben's stomach. "Ben!" Bill and I yelled. And then Richie did too.

Then it continued to growl, and backed away. "Let's get out of here!" Richie yelled. "Don't let him get away!" Bill yelled and got up, I did too. We went out, holding hands tightly, sisterly and brotherly.

Then we heard a faint Beverly shout, "y/n, Bill! We have to help Eddie!". "No! No!" Eddie screamed as we ran into the room again. "I'm gonna snap your arm into place" Richie told him. "No!" I yelled and Eddie yelled, "Rich, do not fucking touch me!" At the same time. "Okay, one, two, three" Richie said. "Do not touch me!-" and Richie snapped and Eddie screamed in pain. I had my hand over my mouth and without realising it, I clinched a little bit onto Bev.