{8}

(I'm impressed if you can keep track with this chapter. Cuz I wrote everything that happens and that's a lot!)

——

"s-sorry" I stuttered again. Richie got up. "I told you, y/n. And Bill too. I fucking told you. I don't want to die. It's your fault. You punched me in the face. You made me walk through shitty water. You brought me to a fucking crackhead house and now..." he paused, I was kinda surprised that he was still calm. He spotted a baseball bat at the wall. "I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown" he said. It pushed me away and stood up, looking at Richie...

——

"Welcome to the losers' club, asshole!" Richie yelled, and then it roared and sprinted, on a weird way, towards Richie. Just as it was almost at Richie, Richie swung the bat as hard as he could and hit it in the head. It stood still, then Mike took something and stabbed it in its mouth. A lot of hands came out if it's mouth and grabbed the thing. "Mike!" Beverly screamed as the hands went farther towards Mike instead of the thing he held. "Mike!" I yelled.

Stanley ran and picked up something and ran to the clown. He smashed the hands and they let go off Mike. But that caused it to turn to Stan. Then Richie hit it with the bat in the back. And then it turned into the lady Stan kept seeing. "Stan, watch out!" Bill and I yelled as it ran to Stan. Stan then smacked it with the metal tube he held.

Mike then ran to it but got pushed onto the dirty floor. "Mike!" Eddie yelled. The clown's arms turned into thick, long spider legs and tried to step on Mike. The clown laughed maniacally. Mike kept rolling from it. (I wrote from wrong so it autocorrect it to 'rode me' :| #nocomment). Ben then stabbed it from behind and it gasped. It roared and shook and black, floating blood came out from it and floated up and away.

"Kill him!" Eddie and I yelled in unison. Ben kept trying to push it but hen it turned into something I can't set words on. It looked like a rotten mummy. Now Ben tried to push it more from in frighted. Ben yelled and it's skin paper kept on cover his face, pulling Ben more towards itself.

I got up from the dirty grown and grabbed the chain that was laying on the floor. I started beating it. I let out some grunts. It was almost on the ground and then Richie hit it with the bat again.

It was now on its four, looking at me. It started coughing and coughing, slowly turning into the walking infection thing, then it coughed one last time and this time, he coughed on Eddie and some disgusting, slimy, vomit like thing came out and onto Eddie. (I'm sorry for the details). It was all over Eddie. Both outside and inside of his mouth. "I'm gonna kill you!" He yelled, rather furious. Then Eddie smacked it in its face.

Then it turned to me. The clown's head turned into a fake Bill. "And you faggot!? I'm so tired off you clinching onto me 24/7, and no one accepts you for the faggot you are. I don't I'm just pretending so no one will know, because you're scared. You such a loser and you're scared of everything!" It said calmly. The tears were streaming down my face. Bev pushes me gently to Bill. "That's not true, y/n" he whispered in my ear and hugged me.

Then it turned into an unfamiliar face. "Hey, Bevvie. Are you still my little-" Bev interrupted him by yelling and stabbed something through its mouth. It was choking and slowly turned into itself again. Beverly let go of the thing she'd just stabbed it with and backed off. It grunts and and spits it out.

"Oh, shit!" Eddie cursed. It tried to stand up. It worked until he was half away up but then it didn't work anymore. It fell down on its butt and crawled back as fast as it could. Let's just say it wasn't fast.

It was at the fountain and it's head was shaking more and more. It then gasped and stopped shaking. I was holding Bill's hand tightly, even though I wasn't sure if what the clown had said was just to scare me or not.