Run away

"Let's make a magic spell out of your tears"

- TXT

_______________________________________

"Woah... this place is so... big"

"So is Eros, it's just all the plants growing everywhere is making it look smaller" you explained while dragging your suitcase towards reception as the others followed beside you.

"Meh, Zeus is way bigger"

"Of course you would say that"

"He's not wrong, though" Taehyung argued back. Sending one last glare as you watched both dumb and dumber high five each other before arriving at reception where you signed everyone in.

"Welcome back" both you and Namjoon nodded in thanks while the other three stayed behind until they saw you two head past the reception area and to where the training halls where.

"This is where you guys will be going and meeting up with me for training sessions" the blonde hero explained while gesturing to the many training halls provided before pointing towards the elevators.

"Those will take you to your accommodations. The buttons will have the names on them so don't ask what floor number" Taehyung closed his mouth before he could ask the predicted question.

"If you guys need Y/N, she'll either be in her room, staff room, training halls or in the lunch hall. If you need me, don't look for me"

"Oh don't worry, I won't ever need you" Jungkook smiled coyly at the older.

"Good. Since you guys have just arrived, I'm allowing you three to have a look around as long you don't cause trouble. Y/N, you can have the rest of the day off" not arguing back, you nodded before grabbing your suitcase and fixed that strap of your soundboard on your back. The younger three heroes were busy looking around, thinking of where to look first.

"I'm going to the training halls"

"I'm going to find my room"

"I'm going to meet Seonghwa" Jungkook glared at Jimin who mentioned his step brother's name, thinking that he did it on purpose to annoy him.

"...what? I was hoping he can show me around" rolling his eyes, the brunette stuffed his hands in his pocket before making his way over to the training halls.

"What room is mine again?"

"508- don't cause trouble!" Taehyung gave a thumbs up while he ran over to the lifts to go up to his room where he would hopefully rest.

"See you two later" Jimin waves goodbye before going to find Seonghwa who might be training as it was around 3pm.

"I need to go and sort out some business. Don't exert yourself and make sure to get some rest"

"Don't worry, I'm going to go find Jaeho" smiling warmly at you before heading to the elavators, you waved goodbye while also leaving to the staff room.

As soon as you arrived, you knocked before entering and saw that it was empty. Slightly sad that Jaeho wasn't here just yet, you placed your luggage and sound board in the corner of the room before heading over to the kitchen area and preparing yourself a hot chocolate.

After making your hot drink, you went over to the same corner where all your luggage were and sat on the couch right beside them.

"... what to do..." looking around, you realised that you still had that book that the president of the hero council had given you.

After placing your cup down on the tea table in front, you reached to the pocket on your suitcase and took out the said book.

Opening the page where you left last time, you continued to read from there.

'26/01/12, Father will be elected as the new president of the Hero council within 3 days.

09/02/12, family will come over for my birthday and I will receive the new library extension I asked for.

17/04/12, the boy will try to set fire to the mansion next month but I will manage to stop him.

15/05/12, father will send us to a private school and not get homeschooled anymore.

04/09/12, we finally give the boy a name. James. It suits him.'

"Y/N? Is that really you?!" Looking up from the worn out book, you found Jaeho now in the room with the door open behind him.

"Jaeho! You wouldn't believe how much I missed you!" You said while standing up and hugging him.

"Actually, you're right. I can't believe that you missed me" he said warily as he hugged you back.

"Well, technically I missed talking to people and you're a person"

"Now that, I believe" the both of you chuckled before letting go and sitting back on the couch.

"So I guess your two weeks were boring?"

"Pretty much- oh! I got to meet the president of the Hero council!" You reminded yourself.

"Wait- you met him?! Hardly anyone knows what he looks like" the Athena trainer exclaimed in shock.

"I'm still confused myself- he even gave me this book" you gestured to the book on the tea table.

"He gave you a book? For what?" He asked while picking it up and inspecting.

"Beats me, I think for my entertainment? None of it makes sense though" you explained as you watched the other flip through the pages and read a little.

"They seem like diary entries... but for like the future?" You thought more on what they could he until you remembered his powers.

"Wait! He can predict the future!"

"He can?"

"Yes! Maybe, these are his notes from those dates and he's just writing what he sees in the future?" Grabbing the book from Jaeho, you flipped through the pages until you were where you left off.

"Jeez! You didn't have to be so forceful"

"Why would he want me to read it though?"

"Sure, ignore me too"

_______________________________________

E/n: I hope everyone enjoyed the chapter ♡♡