9.9

"How are the sweets, like them?" asked ⨊ avoiding David's question and gaze. "⨊ you haven't told ℥enji have you?" asked Jason. "Are you going to tell on me?" asked ⨊ miffed. "You know I was on my own in the beginning. I always did everything on my own and I was fine. Or are you judging me based on my form?" added ⨊.

"⨊ we are not judging you. Its cause we know you did everything on your own that we are worried about you," said Jason. "Cause you were on your own and were used to that kind of life that we are worried about you," added David. "We know you can take care of your self when you're working. But we also know that you never care about yourself when you're injured," added Leah. "We are just worried about you," added Janet.

"Did you guys forget how he overreacts over anything and everything? He won't let me work if he knows I went on my own. I'm not even injured," said ⨊. "Fine, we won't say anything since you weren't injured, but you have to tell us when you work. The least we can do is watch out for you while you're working," said Jason. Suddenly ⨊ felt Kian's atmosphere becoming dark. "What happened?" asked ⨊. Kian just looked at her. "Did you not like the sweets? Or did someone say something to you? Or..." ⎨You got HURT⎬ Kian etched the words interrupting ⨊.

"You got hurt?" asked Jason. "Who's side are you on? Why are you ratting me out?" asked ⨊ annoyed. Kian just looked at the area where ⨊ got hurt giving off a worried vibe. "You're...Worried about... me? I can take care of myself. Shouldn't you be worrying about yourself rather than me? Besides, I'm fine," said ⨊. "You don't have to worry about a monster like me," she added in a small voice.