18.5

"Did you hear about Celest?" asked one of the girls in the academy the next day. "No, what happened?" asked Nina. "Celest and her family left Dracmoor last night," replied the girl. "So did the guys who followed her, is what I heard," said another girl adding the last part in a rush. Nina and Vincent glanced at each other and chatted a bit more before making an excuse to leave the group. They headed to the classroom Adrian was in. They saw Adrian sitting in a daze at his place with his friends around him telling him what they had heard about Celest and her friends. "Can we go somewhere to talk," asked Nina walking up to them.

"What do you all think about the incident with Celest and her friends?" asked Vincent once they were alone. "You mean how Celest and her friends have left when she just had a confrontation with them yesterday," said Gin. "Gin don't..." "What? We are all thinking the same thing," said Gin interrupting Haley. "Did you forget about the warning?" asked Adrian getting annoyed with the group. Ever since he got his memory back he found his current life tedious and found that his so-called friends were ignorant about life. Like his so-called parents and siblings. "We won't say anything," said Caren. "We are just talking amongst ourselves," said Gin. "Even amongst yourselves be careful what you say," warned Adrian, wishing the day was over so he could go back and wait for ⨊ at her house.

    "We will make sure he doesn't say anything stupid," said Haley. "So do you really think that the rumors going around are what really happened?" asked Steve."Only those who didn't see what happened yesterday would believe the rumors," said Vincent. "Then you also..." "We all know what really happened. But its bad to say it even amongst ourselves. Just the fact that we know is enough. You don't have to discuss it or say it," said Nina. "Otherwise..." she added trailing off.