12.11

"Right, I should get rid of these as well," said ⨊ as she showed Ian the carved flower and symbol they had exchanged with each other. "I guess this would represent you and her. And what's going to happen to both of you," said ⨊ turning them into dust, letting the wind disperse it. The moment she destroyed them her atmosphere became colder and darker. Any warmth that she had disappeared as well.

"Now only you are left. Don't worry I'll set you free. I am curious, though. Were you going to keep hiding in the dark if Jessica said she didn't want to be with you? Useless, how were you going to be by her side if you're always running away from everything and hiding in the shadows? Well, it doesn't matter what answer you would have given," ⨊ got close to him with her hand on his chest. "I'll set you free," With those words,  Ian disappeared.

"What's been going on since I've been asleep?" asked ⨊ appearing beside ℥enji. "Everything is under control, but a new group has appeared. We don't have enough information on them at the moment," said ℥enji eyeing ⨊. ⨊ went to sleep after the incident with Ian and had never told him what had happened when she returned to the cottage that time. "If you want to ask or say something then say it. Stop looking at me like that, you won't get any answers from my expression," "Kian, I mean Ian?" "What were you planning?" "Nothing, you were happy with him that's why I didn't stop it or interfere," said ℥enji. "Sorry, I'll accept any punishment," he added kneeling.

"Get up. Like I had said, you're only job is to watch over not interfere. So you didn't do anything wrong. As for Ian, I set him free. Like I did the other doctor Raph projects. Never bring him up again," said ⨊. "You better inform they others as well that I don't want to hear his name again or discuss it," she added walking off.