Hera

Aria

What I notice first were his faces. Both of them. They jutted out from either side of his head, staring over his shoulder, so his head was much wider than it should have been, kind of like a hammerhead shark's. Looking straight at him, all I saw were two overlapping ears and a mirror image sideburns. He was dressed like a New York City door man: a long black overcoat, shiny shoes, and a black top hat that somehow managed to say on his double wide head.
"Well, Annabeth?" Said the left side of his face. "Hurry up!"
"Don't mind him," said the right face. "He is terribly rude, right this way miss."
Annabeth's jaw dropped. "Oh... I don't..."
Tyson frowned. "That funny man has two faces."
"The funny man has ears, you know!" The left face scolded. "Now come along, miss."
"No, no," the right face said. "This way, miss. Talk to me please."
The two face man regarded Annabeth as best he could out of the corners of his eyes. It was impossible to look at him straight on without focusing on one side or the other. And suddenly I realized what he was asking- he wanted Annabeth the choose. Behind him were 2 exits, blocked by wooden doors with huge iron locks. The two faced door man had a silver key which he kept passing from his left hand to his right hand. I wonder if this was a different room completely, but the frieze of the gods looked exactly the same.
Behind us, the doorway we'd come through had disappeared, replaced by more mosaics. We wouldn't be going back the way we came.
"The exits are closed," Annabeth said. "Duh!" The left face said.
"Where did they lead?" She asked.
"One probably leads the way you wish to go,: the right face said encouragingly.
"The other leads to certain death."
"I- I know who you are," Annabeth said.
"Oh, you're a smart one!" The left face sneered. "But do you know which way to choose? I don't have all day."
"Ehy are you trying to confuse me?" She asked.
"Take a breath, Annabeth. This is all a game to them." I said glaring icily at the man.
"Who are you anyway?" Percy asked.
"I'm Janus." The two faced man said as they explained. "Are you even listening girl?" They gasped at me.
"No, not really." I shrugged.
"Oh, you're the story teller's toy. Never mind, carry on." They said as I shot them an icey glare before a bright light filled the room. Once the light died down, Lady Hera was standing at the fountain. Hera and Janus bickered back and forth before Janus dissapeared.
"You must be hungry, come. Sit with me." She smiled as she waved her hand to make a table and food appear.
"Who... who are you?" Percy asked.
"I am Hera. Queen of Heaven." She smiled at us. She scolded Grover sweetly for eating his napkin and then offered Tyson more sandwiches before talking with Annabeth. I took a bite out of my sandwich before I felt Hera glaring daggers into me.
"I'm not actually his daughter. I was brought here by an immortality curse put on me the second time I was 16. I'm just a human girl who was given powers that the people in my world can't even fathom." I explained as they all looked at me.

Shit.