Nico!

Ari

After we all woke up, we continued our quest until we finally saw the light of day.
"Where are we?" Percy asked as a red cow looked down at us.
"How do we get out?" Annabeth asked as Tyson hit the cattle guard with both hands and it went flying before he gave us a boost and Percy helped him out.
"Wait, listen." Grover said as the two headed dog jumped out of the bushes and started to snap at us. Grover barked a greeting as Eurytion came over to us before I zoned out.
"Welcome to the Triple G Ranch." Said Mr. Geryon said as he walked over to us.
"Geryon, I won't wait for-" Nico started before he drew his short, sharp sword that was a black as midnight.
"Put that away Mr. Di Angelo." Greyon growled.
"But that's-!" He started.
"Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, and Lady Arianna Summers, with a few of their monster friends." He grinned at me.
"Ari!" Nico cried out as he ran over to me and hugged me.
"Nico, are you ok?" I asked as I pulled back and looked at his face.
"What are you? His mom?" Eurytion laughed.
"My dead sisters best friend. She protected us." Nico growled pointedly at Percy.
"What happed to Bianca-" Percy tried.
"Don't speak her name! You're not worthy to even talk about her!" Nico yelled as he held onto my torso tighter.
"Hey, easy." I soothed as I smoothed his hair down.
"If you come near me, Percy, I'll summon help." Nico growled.
"Great, we've all made nice. Now, come along, I want to give you a tour." Greyon said as we got into his trolly thing.
Nico sat in the very back next to Eurytion as Percy took a seat next to me, Annabeth sat next to Grover, and Tyson sat in the seat in front of us as Geryon started to tour.